Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Teaser

Pandemic

I can't see how that is any different than Dreambot's API. Nothing that I can see helps with creating scripts.

PS: He didn't win, he was "selected" to compete I believe.

Oh right -- no didn't he make it to semi-finals? I read up about it

And it may be that I haven't looked at Dreambot code in a while but APOS reads like english to me :l idk..

How ya doin tho @Dreamlicker

Absolutely amazing!

Though, why not replace the icon of the jar file top-left of the window to the dreambot icon? It's easy to implement :P

so has anything been done to combat bans? or is this just going to be another ui change with some api improvements

Covert Mode 3.0â„¢

so has anything been done to combat bans? or is this just going to be another ui change with some api improvements

I added 20mg Magic, 100mg Love, and at least 200g of Dank. So yes. A lot has been done to combat bans.

I might tell you later. Idk. Probably not.

Absolutely amazing!

Though, why not replace the icon of the jar file top-left of the window to the dreambot icon? It's easy to implement :P

Already added,just not in the screen shot. Also as Pan said, we are still developing it. Most of the core features are completed, now we are finalizing the UI and working on the API.

I'm coming out as DreamSexual

Edit: Why are you logged into my acc

I'm 1337 hax0r and want ur geepeez.

Not but for real, it's like a real dashboard (a instrumentation panel).

Covert Mode 3.0â„¢

No even better! Ban Swaq Mode 3.0â„¢. It's really great feature.

Archived