Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goodbye, Dreambot.

Computor

Hey guys,

I'd like to start off by saying HOLY FUCK, it's been great here.

This weekend I recently participated in a regional hackaton for MasterCard: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/mastercard-masters-of-code-st-louis-tickets-16639574415

My team and I won the entire competition.

We're being flown into California (Silicon Valley) for a week to meet with head CEOs from multiple corporations: Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, MasterCard, Apple (yes, Tim Cook), and then competing against 10 other 5-man teams for a chance to win $100k USD and a bunch of other company start up funds. I will be needing to prepare for this trip as best as possible, and I know deep down that there's no way in hell scripting on DreamBot is going to help me achieve this goal. It's a sad truth, but it's a reality.

I don't know how that's all going to go script-wise (if I can/should leave my scripts up or not) but I definitely won't be supporting them anymore. I'd appreciate it if an admin got in touch with me about that. I'll probably be around for another week, but then that's it, I'm done.

I have a TON of opportunity here, and NEED to take advantage of it, sadly that means leaving DreamBot. I really don't want to, but I need to.

Thank you so much for this awesome time, especially all the people who skype me on chat (ya'll know who you are).

Thanks to Nezz, Pandemic, and NotoriousPP for helping the community continue to run smoothly through their own daily lives, I'll miss you all.

You don't know me at all, in fact no one here does. ;3 but I've seen friends using your scripts a bit and they're great. Best of luck to you and I hope you win the competition. :)

Congratulations!

I wish you the best of luck and I am glad you have your priorities straight to know when you need to leave to accomplish better.

Hope to see you back, and scripting $100k richer.

Good work!

Archived