Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AI Robot stuff

Nuclear Nezz

Just look at our current implementation of a computational "neural network" vs our understanding of how the brain actually functions lol. It will be a very long time before we develop a true AI.

I could see people getting attached to Androids even though their "feelings" will just be the way it was programmed to respond to a certain situation. (I could be spewing bullshit as I am not some comp sci genius person)

It would take a shit tonne of information for an AI to actually be a self-sufficient entity. It's all theoretical though... the only way any machine can get to that level is if humans build it that way. Learning is just basically saving new information and applying it thereafter. If somehow AI gets that advanced to do so without needing direct commands to do so... In theory terminator is possible :-o

In theory?

The Terminator really happened back in 1984, but the government covered it up by making a movie about it.

I thought everyone knew that o.O

In theory?

The Terminator really happened back in 1984, but the government covered it up by making a movie about it.

not me until now ;o

In theory?

Sigh... I've been living in the dark all this time.....

I don't think AI will physically take over the world. They will however take over very important parts of our lives and make decisions for us. I imagine AI in the future being responsible for inventions, looking after the elderly in nursing homes, decide whether or not to nuke other countries (like War Games). The biggest fear to me is when the AI begins making decisions based on logic that is far beyond our comprehension.

Oh wow, this is what we do on my schools research team! Computational Intelligence, it deals with replicating/mimicking the neuroconnectors of the brain and creating what we call "Machine Learning" really cool stuff!

Archived