Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script Swap - unhappy with Quality & related bugs

Posted (edited)

Please see our Store Terms and Refund Policy before using this template.

For a guide on taking screenshots and gifs/videos, please see this guide.

Runtime Limits

All script purchases after August 7, 2021 are subject to our new runtime limits when requesting a refund. If you have used and ran the purchased script more than 6 hours across all accounts you are no longer eligible for refund unless it meets another valid reason (early removal, abandoned, etc.).

You Can Find Your Recent Runtime Here

Any refund requests made without using this template will be automatically declined. This template is to make the process easier on you and our staff.

Script Refund Request Template:

1. Date Purchased: 8th of June 2024
    2. Script Purchased: Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy
    4. Reason for Refund: Quality of Script. Script has bugs that I described to Zawy earlier. It does not flawlessly do quests, does not use stamina on p2p or f2p quests, it does not use any teleports on f2p quests. Bugs also include agility - I only did questing & agility so far. I am unhappy with the quality and therefore would like to ask for a refund. I tried another script on trial here that I would like to purchase once refund is issued.
      1. On Woodcutting it does not upgrade the axe, even tho the box is ticked. 

5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): I died on one quest and the bot just stood at Lumbridge - quests that are done it gets stuck at NPC - I cant check my acc for what quests are done and not all the time, as it does not support the feature to "not let me select" previously done quests. It tries to do them again or bugs at queueing. Not sure how I can proof this.
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): ?
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap - *Script Swap* 

Thank you

Edited by 1smd0772

Hi, you seem to have used the script for some time, so I would like to see the required proof of the script issues and that you have tried to resolve the issues with Zawy.

@Zawy, could you look into this?

Posted (edited)
    4 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hi, you seem to have used the script for some time, so I would like to see the required proof of the script issues and that you have tried to resolve the issues with Zawy.

@Zawy, could you look into this?

Yes I continued to use it for stuff such as Woodcutting, but the quests are really all bugged and not running smooth at all. I did not hear back from the team / you @Hashtagfor the past few days and the forums felt dead to me, so I did not know when or if I ever receive a feedback. 

I just want to swap the script to the AIO of "G" - its the same features etc. - but I just yesterday bought the script of "G"Quester and his scripts are so much more smooth. 
    It would be sad not to swap that. 

Not to mention that I asked right away after the first 24h for a refund / switch....

@Hashtag You can also see that just yesterday I bought the quester of "G" because the quests with Dreamy AIO are just too buggy & got one acc banned already.

Edited by 1smd0772

6 hours ago, 1smd0772 said:

Yes I continued to use it for stuff such as Woodcutting, but the quests are really all bugged and not running smooth at all. I did not hear back from the team / you @Hashtagfor the past few days and the forums felt dead to me, so I did not know when or if I ever receive a feedback. 

I just want to swap the script to the AIO of "G" - its the same features etc. - but I just yesterday bought the script of "G"Quester and his scripts are so much more smooth. 
    It would be sad not to swap that. 

Not to mention that I asked right away after the first 24h for a refund / switch....

@Hashtag You can also see that just yesterday I bought the quester of "G" because the quests with Dreamy AIO are just too buggy & got one acc banned already.

Hey,

I have already replied to you on the thread.

If you have bugs please open a ticket in my discord so I can take a look at it

The bugs you mentioned in the script's thread are about the script not utilizing stamina potions or teleports. These don't strike to me as bugs but lack of features.

I'm afraid with this info I can't issue you a refund for this purchase due to the lack of evidence of actual script bugs and the fact that you've used the script for more than what we generally allow for refunds. Also, getting banned isn't a valid reason for a refund either.

I suggest you to be in contact with Zawy to resolve any issues you have with the script and potentially get more features you need implemented.