Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wilderness Boss Cave Peeker [Scouter] [Discord Notifications]

TheSaint

Wilderness Boss Cave Peeker 

Description
    Peeks the wilderness boss caves and sends you discord messages to tell you if they are active. This allows you to hop to the worlds quickly and kill the players inside for quick and easy loot.

Features
    Supports all boss caves:

• Callisto
    • Artio
    • Spindel
    • Vetion
    • Cal'varion
    • Venenatis

• Keeps track of how many worlds have been scouted and how many active worlds are found.
    • Tells you if the active world has a scout outside so you know to quickly hop into the cave on login before the scout sees you.

Requirements

• Have at least 20 kills in the cave of choice to unlock the option to peek the cave.
    • Have a discord webhook setup to receive messages.  Here is a guide how to set one up:

Spoiler

Open discord and create a new server by clicking the "Add a Server button" in the bottom left.
    spacer.png

A window will pop up asking which type of server you want to create, select "Create My Own".

spacer.png

Then select "For me and my friends".

spacer.png

You will be asked to choose a name for your server. I will call mine "Wildy Cave Scouter".

spacer.png

Now we go into our new server and click the little settings icon that says "Edit Channel" when you hover your mouse over it.

spacer.png

Then you want to select "Integrations".

spacer.png

Then select "Create  webhook".

spacer.png

It should automatically create a webhook for you, Mine is called Captain Hook.

spacer.png

Click on it, and click "Copy webhook URL".

spacer.png

And that's it, you now have your discord webhook URL. You can now use this in the GUI settings where it asks you to input Discord webhook URL.

GUI

wGV2v9I.png (1144×757)

Loot from 1 hour
    spacer.png

Discord Messages
    DkSVdMy.png

Edited by TheSaint

Wilderness Boss Cave Peeker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improvement to walking
    • Updated cave areas

Time since request was made: 3 minutes, 2 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Does this bot ever get banned, or is it kind of under the radar? I would like to give it a go but I'm a bit scared to waste money on a bond if the acc gets banned. Only one way to tell ig. 

9 hours ago, mightyexpert said:

Does this bot ever get banned, or is it kind of under the radar? I would like to give it a go but I'm a bit scared to waste money on a bond if the acc gets banned. Only one way to tell ig. 

Hey, i created this bot nearly 1 year ago when the wilderness bosses first came out before i was a scripter on Dreambot and i have never been banned using it.

This is just my personal experience, hope that helps, cheers :)