Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund cc redchin & gwoodcutting

Hi I purchased both apps the hunting one did not let me edit bot setting for mulling I sent couple messages for help but never worked for me.

and the gwoodcutting is horrible does not even pick up nests and don’t run for over an hour especially if running multiple bots

i am happy with site credit I may look into other scripts.

You mean attempted usage*

You can clearly see all the details to when I bought the scripts and how long I used them for and if I am using them still (no) it’s only been a few days. I’ve explained both reasons & I am not asking for money back but store credit.

1. Date Purchased: 
    2. Script Purchased: 
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Nuclear Nezz @camalCase
    4. Reason for Refund: 
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): 
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):    camalcase wasn’t sure why I couldn’t edit settings                    Nuclear Nezz never replied to why bots don’t run over an hour (I’ve tried uploading screenshot but it says screenshot size exceeds past 512kb 
    7. Desired Outcome: Store Credit

CcRedchin Farm - could never edit script settings 

Gwoodcutting - 2 reasons

doesn’t run longer then an hour or 2 with just 10 bots at a time & does not have basic features like picking up nests & wasn’t complying with Gmule at all. 

Thanks

Mate I’ve already stated the issue and tagged both script creators if anything I said is false they can speak up. 

I’ve already told you I tried uploading screenshots, I’m not going to extent of what your suggesting.. maybe raise attachment users can send at least 1MB 

Am I getting a refund or not ? 
    I don’t want store credit anymore full refund to my account.

We haven't heard about any issues with woodcutting until now.

Muling:
    All of our scripts use the same muling logic, and muling is definitely working fine. Most likely user error - would need to see logs to know.

Can't run more than an hour:
    There's nothing I can say without seeing logs, which have not been provided.

As for nests, we'll add that in. You can also make script suggestions in our discord, all of which are read and implemented if they make sense and are reasonable.

I'm seeing over 200 hours of runtime for GWoodcutting and 1581 hours for cCRedChinchompaFarm. Those are way beyond the 6 hour runtime limit we have for refunds. Since you are not willing to provide the required proof of script issues and attempted scripter contact, I have to deny this request. If you change your mind, please open a new refund request.