Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OneManClan - Build your own army of bots

BankException

Now with 72 hours of trial time.

I'm glad that you opened this.

I have my history with multiplayer pking in the good days. Sadly there are no more that much action in the multiplayer wilderness area.

So I learned Java and created this bot to inspire multiplayer action in wilderness!

With this script you can start to run your own clan. You can basically run as many accounts as you have GPU.

Your bots will follow you to most locations and fight with you until they run out of food or just die.

You can choose to kill NPCs or go to wilderness kill other players.

MINIMUM-REQUIREMENTS:

Spoiler

- 1 Client of your choice for your manual playing OSRS account
    - 1 DB client for bot
    - Clan chat setup installed on host account

FEATURES / SUPPORTS:

Spoiler

- Follows near host player ( tile radius can be altered from GUI )
    - Protects host and clan chat members like a hive
    - Can attack fast to potential targets in aggressive mode
    - Prioritises over targets ( if many available )
    - Supports Ferox white portal (FFA) and PVP
    - Can be used co-operatively with your friend(s) if you want to merge your clans into a singular clan
    - Automatically hops to same world
    - Looting with a price trigger
    - Basic combat stuff like eating, quick prayer, using protection spells against different combat types, special attack, pretty much all potions
    - Tangling targets with an off-hand spell (bind, snare, entangle, ice blitz or ice barrage)
    - Uses smite automatically
    - Can set custom checkpoint location. This is where your accounts gather to meet you.
    - Banks to closest bank when needs to
    - Returns to checkpoint when loses contact with player
    - Re-gear after death and return to checkpoint
    - Solves most obstacles between players for example the ditch in the wilderness or portals in ferox enclave ( if it does a certain one the let me know ! )
    - Follows host thru most ladders and caves ( if it does not a certain one then let me know! )
    - Works well with d-spearing
    - Clan chat commands to alter bot behaviour on runtime
    - Stop script if bank is out of items
    - Save and load profiles from GUI
    - Has option to remember variables from last session ( inventory, equipment, combat style, food )
    - Buys missing bank items from Grand-Exchange
    - Written with anti-ban in mind
    - Customer service that takes you seriously
    - I usually respond in 24 hours

BREAKING-DOWN-THE-GUI

Spoiler

Default settings should run pretty well but you can alter these settings according what is best for your preferred account setup.
    If you use this as sole purpose of killing player then you should opt-out killing NPCs from GUI.

- Your in-game name who the bot will be following: This is case-sensitive. Use your host account name.
    - Loot item price trigger: 0 will disable. Use only numbers.
    - Checkpoint location: Ferox enclave, Custom location, Edgeville and Grand-Exchange. The custom location will be measured where your account stand on script start.
    - Fighting personality: Smart personality will attack only if host player attacks another player or if a clan chat member is under attack. Aggressive will pretty much try to kill anyone on sight excluding players on clan chat.
    - Select tangling spell: Your off-hand spell to use. Works if you have runes.
    - Preferred food eating percent: Eat food when below this %.
    -  Following distance trigger: Activates following if distance is greater than this value ( while not in combat ). Best value depends on your preferation.
    - Following distance trigger while in combat: Activates following if distance is greater than this value ( while in combat ). Best value depends on your preferation.
    - Quick prayer : Enabled or disabled. You must have your quick prayer setup finished.
    - Special attack: Enabled or disabled. You must have a weapon that has a special attack. Will use special when over 85% except for dds and d-spear with value of 25%
    - Attacking players: Enabled or disabled. Will not attack players at all when disabled.
    - Attacking NPCs: Enabled or disabled. Will not attack NPCs at all when disabled. ( Good to opt-out if you are pking )

tFuSE83.png

CLAN-CHAT-COMMANDS

Spoiler

- Say "dd" in clan chat to make bots walk into one tile to appear like only one person in mini map
    - Say "bank" to force all bots to go bank
    - Say "hop 365" to quick hop into a specific world. Replace 365 with your actual world
    - Say "aggressive" to change personality to aggressive
    - Say "smart" to change personality to smart
    - Say "logout" to make everyone logout and stop script
    - Say "update checkpoint" to make bot save your current location as new checkpoint ( works only when the bot can see you )
    - Say "update checkpoint x, y, z" to update checkpoint with a user input given specific tile
    - Say "go to checkpoint" to force all bots to leave to checkpoint location immediately

HOW-TO-USE

Spoiler

- Have setup your clan chat ready on your host account
    - Gear up your bot accounts with preferred items ( equipment and inventory )
    - Setup GUI
    - Find your bot accounts from checkpoint location

Also:
    - Add bot account as friend or leave public chat on ( this is needed for automatic world hopping )
    - I would suggest you to test and play with it for a bit before heading into big fights with expensive items. It has a lot of features and tweaks and gets a little to get used to. This script is relatively complicated and still in beta phase and I will not guarantee it to work 100% of the time. If you encounter a bug, you can send me a buggy report and provide as much information as you can.
    -Pro tip: Disable breaking from client before starting since you probably don't wanna nap during pk trip.

Some proggies from testing session:

gy6cZbw.png

lEg92a3.png

CRMrM6l.png

OhhyzC0.png

Ap5gY6d.png

y5rBUNh.png

I'm active developer and you can find me from discord for fastest response.

Edited by BankException
    added future update section

Yeah...  Actually, it's easier to ban whole bot-clan than just a simple bot with a good script.
    Clan is linked characters, so it's probably a good script, but not a good idea.

I played WoW, I did almost the same (just used multi box method) and I made a clan. Even if character was offline, Blizzard ban everyone who was in my clan. Even another players