Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Chaos Altar [~700k Prayer xp/h] - [QuickStart support] - [No requirements]

Gains

Click here to receive a one-hour trial

Features:

• Trains Prayer using the Chaos altar in the Wilderness.
    • When there is an enemy with a weapon nearby, the bot will log out and hop to another world unless the level difference is too great or the weapon is Dinh's bulwark.
    • When out of bones, the bot will suicide by trying to take the Wine of zamorak.
    • Supports QuickStart.

Requirements:

• None.

Instructions:

• Have bones in the bank.
    • Have enough Burning amulets in the bank.
    • If choosing to wear equipment, have them in the bank.
    • Make sure to enable this setting:

mET9Lc5.png

Supported items:

Bones.pngWolf_bones.png?d2390Burnt_bones.png?56d17Monkey_bones.png?ed6d0Bat_bones.png?3be33Big bones.pngJogre_bones.png?be618Zogre bones.pngShaikahan_bones.png?199d1Babydragon bones.pngWyrm bones.pngWyvern bones.pngDragon bones.pngDrake bones.pngFayrg_bones.png?97fe8Lava dragon bones.pngRaurg_bones.png?219daHydra bones.pngDagannoth bones.pngOurg_bones.png?e3272Superior dragon bones.png

Gallery:

68BWeUO.jpg

Proggies:

W2eePUb.png

QuickStart:

• Type the name of the bones you want to use inside quotation marks.
    • If you want to wear equipment, type them separated by commas inside the quotation marks, otherwise type null.
    • Example: -params "Superior dragon bones" "Black d'hide body, Black d'hide chaps"
    • Example: -params "Dragon bones" null

Click here to leave a review for the script

Edited by Gains

I just bought this and I have some criticism. 

1. Does not hop worlds once pk'd.

2. Banks all armour, takes out burning amulet, closes bank, wields amulet, then opens bank again. (Just dont have it bank armour, and if it needs to take out new burning amulet, right click amulet while still in bank to wield it.

Would like to see these things included in next update.

Edited by WalterHWhite

8 minutes ago, WalterHWhite said:

I just bought this and I have some criticism. 

1. Does not hop worlds once pk'd.

2. Banks all armour, takes out burning amulet, closes bank, wields amulet, then opens bank again. (Just dont have it bank armour, and if it needs to take out new burning amulet, right click amulet while still in bank to wield it.

Would like to see these things included in next update.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make these changes.

Also, Doesn't use all the charges on burning amulet. takes out a 5, uses it, then banks it as a 4 and takes out another 5. Multiple instinces where it's had a lot of time to log out but just doesn't and ends up getting attacked then dying. Once attacked, doesn't attempt to keep using bones. Just keeps trying to spam logout button.

Edited by WalterHWhite

Gains Chaos Altar has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved banking and using bones at the altar while getting owned

Time since request was made: 5 hours, 55 minutes, 40 seconds

Thanks!

Would be nice if this had a wine suicide method/locator orb+wine as an option.
    Because...
    Bot just stands there trying to suicide if someone is killing the chaos fanatic in the same world.