Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Chaos Altar [~700k Prayer xp/h] - [QuickStart support] - [No requirements]

Gains

7 minutes ago, Drommy said:

Would be nice if this had a wine suicide method/locator orb+wine as an option.
    Because...
    Bot just stands there trying to suicide if someone is killing the chaos fanatic in the same world.

At the moment it will try to take the wine if your current hp is less than 40, otherwise it will go to Fanatic. For the next update I can add that you can choose the suicide method. I'll add Locator orb and Rock cake later because I couldn't test them at the moment.

Gains Chaos Altar has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changed that it only uses Wine of zamorak to respawn

Time since request was made: 5 hours, 58 minutes, 32 seconds

Thanks!

I tried the trial but it's not doing anything when i try to do chaos altar running. would love for it too work but trial also ran out so i cant test if it actually works before buying 😕

4 minutes ago, Felereca said:

I tried the trial but it's not doing anything when i try to do chaos altar running. would love for it too work but trial also ran out so i cant test if it actually works before buying 😕

Do you have Burning amulets and bones in the bank? Did you clear the equipment text field if you're not using equipment? Did you get any errors in the console?

Edited by Gains

2 minutes ago, Gains said:

Do you have Burning amulets and bones in the bank? Did you get any errors in the console?

it throws an error.
    I have the bones in the bank, got 100 burning amulets. also stuck on just keep clicking the ''Insert inventory to bank'' button

1 minute ago, Felereca said:

it throws an error.
    I have the bones in the bank, got 100 burning amulets. also stuck on just keep clicking the ''Insert inventory to bank'' button

Can you paste the error here? Did you also try to run it with empty equipment and inventory?

Edited by Gains

1 minute ago, Gains said:

Can you paste the error here? Can you also try to run it with empty equipment and inventory.

I got no equipment on and inventory is empty

2023-10-28 20:16:35 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-10-28 20:16:35 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at o.mousePressed(o.java:2704)
        at org.dreambot.1Q.9(1Q.java)
        at org.dreambot.1Q.0b(1Q.java)
        at org.dreambot.1Q.lambda$dispatchScriptEvent$15(1Q.java)
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.1Q.7(1Q.java)
        at org.dreambot.1Q.3(1Q.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.type.AbstractMouseEvent.0(AbstractMouseEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.type.PressEvent.run(PressEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.algorithm.StandardMouseAlgorithm.handleClick(StandardMouseAlgorithm.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.MouseEvent.run(MouseEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.click(Mouse.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.3(InteractionEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java)
        at o.a(o.java:320)
        at o.onLoop(o.java:2065)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

10 minutes ago, Felereca said:

2023-10-28 20:16:35 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-10-28 20:16:35 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.type.AbstractMouseEvent.0(AbstractMouseEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.algorithm.StandardMouseAlgorithm.handleClick(StandardMouseAlgorithm.java)

It seems to be a paint error. I'll fix it first thing in the morning.

10 hours ago, Felereca said:

What bones were you trying to use?