Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DEPRECATED - Proto's DB Launcher Tool - Use Jagex accounts with DreamBot!

Protoprize

On 9/22/2023 at 6:06 PM, Protoprize said:

All I gotta say is follow the instructions, because I know the exact issue you have, and it's because you're not following them 

You have the worst way of getting your achivments our there i have ever seen. literally spending time to tell people how stupid they are. Your instruction is to go and read the "How to use" and on how to use your help is "set your settings" bravo.

the way i made it work was i put the jagex launcher, db launcher, and this guys download all in one file, then when i opened his file in the settings i put the db launcher in the first options, and in the second one i just left it at "rune lite" then when i opened the jagex launched under runelite it logged me into dreambot, hope this helps, make sure u got java 11 and all that other stuff downloaded aswell.

question once you set up dblauncher to work with jagex launcher is there a way to swap it back, when you just want to play through runelite?

(update) i have tried and went through deleting everything from bdlauncher and the tool and redownloaded jagex launcher and it is still opening it through dreambot

Edited by mjstriker21

23 hours ago, mjstriker21 said:

question once you set up dblauncher to work with jagex launcher is there a way to swap it back, when you just want to play through runelite?

(update) i have tried and went through deleting everything from bdlauncher and the tool and redownloaded jagex launcher and it is still opening it through dreambot

I think you need to delete/redownload to be able to use normally again!

36 minutes ago, Keefin300 said:

Used this tool, 2 days later (10 minutes ago) my account got hacked..

I can't verify if the built file is malicious (or the same as the open source code), but based on the code itself it's fine.

You should run a malware scanner like MalwareBytes and check if your email/password was leaked anywhere here: https://haveibeenpwned.com/