Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DEPRECATED - Proto's DB Launcher Tool - Use Jagex accounts with DreamBot!

Protoprize

22 minutes ago, WattzUpDawg said:

I keep getting an error that says could not find C:\Users\fitzc\AppData\Local\Temp\c5dc1e10-0ffa-4001-b9ba-89f41bb808ed_DB_Launcher_Tool.zip.8ed\db-cli-forwarder.jar when I press the replace button someone please help

The tool is depreciated and not needed. Just use Dreambot natively and the built in Jagex account support.

On 1/23/2024 at 11:49 PM, kasjdhkajs said:

Hi, I tried to get back to Runelite but even after uninstalling both dreambot, java and Proto's DB launcher tool - it still opens up dreambot. Is there a way to get back to runelite or is that launcher tool going to keep being active indefinetly? Thanks in advance

12 hours ago, WattzUpDawg said:

I keep getting an error that says could not find C:\Users\fitzc\AppData\Local\Temp\c5dc1e10-0ffa-4001-b9ba-89f41bb808ed_DB_Launcher_Tool.zip.8ed\db-cli-forwarder.jar when I press the replace button someone please help

As someone else has mentioned, there is no need for this tool and therfore it has been deprecated. Use the official dreambot method that's now supported.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using it this weekend. Just download the client of your choice again to reset it. The errors you guys get are because you neeed java 11.

I'm going to know if i get a ban or not in the next days

just to remember the official dreambot client is not working for me with the new acc 

Edited by juliosardella

15 hours ago, Gasmend said:

when i press replace launcher it says: Failed could not find: DBLauncher.jar
    what am i doing wrong pls help 

you need to choose correctly the dreambot jar. try to put it in the same directory of the tool. or select where your db is 

can someone explain to me how this is done? i dont have access to the email account as i used a temp email, and dont really understand this, not very computer savy

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

anyone actually got a fix for this done everything uninstalled all clients and redownloaded them updated java used different proxys and everytime i try log into a new created osrs account it gives me this option then i click (yes) then nothing happens it reverts me back to "new user" "exsisting user" screen its driving me up the wall, the client works fine with my older account but not compatible with the new account i have also tried patching it into the redownloaded runelite client and still the same issue, where can i download the db laucher tool for this or something 

939028d57d4c2a4e5d4effe0c20d0c84.png