Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How many osrs bots can a good server run?

AliasBots

I've picked up a pretty decent server previously used for some heavy lifting. Suggestions on what I should run on this thing? Thinking of doing a suicide bot stress test when Jagex is on weekend. Screenshot below is one client default settings standing at ge on trade server. So we can estimate 50 clients without breaking a sweat.

image-1.png

Edited by AliasBots

Thinking alching with no render, can bump the ram up to like 190 in the vm. Maybe 100+ bots? Wish I still had my account creation & tut island code that got burned when I accidentally formatted away my AIO code 😮‍💨. Rewrite it on top of alching code  or buy questionable accounts.. oof..

Edited by AliasBots

On 9/9/2023 at 3:41 PM, duper83 said:

how much does the server cost you?

$0 + electricity bill. I got lucky when it was cycled out for newer stuff. :)

Edited by AliasBots