Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Who here has cut the cable?

Nebraska

You can honestly watch every TV Show / movie online.

If my parents were to do it I wouldn't care. l0l

with good quality? i wouldn't know because i don't watch too much stuff online.

with good quality? i wouldn't know because i don't watch too much stuff online.

kinda, depends where you find it

..i dont even have a tv

you still have one monitor too

The only issue with cutting the cable is live TV. But there are ways to stream live TV anyway. Maybe not sports, but that doesn't bother me.

Be honest, how much live TV do you actually watch? By live I mean sit down at 9:00 pm, tune to a specific channel and watch what you originally intended to watch.

I did that basically 0 times in the year I bought cable. Just buy a stream recorder like PlayLater, pair it with your streaming services (Netflix/Hulu/HBOgo) for offline watching. Use your home network connection to stream to TV's using old android devices/HTPC's and call it a day.

It's a bit expensive to get it set up where it actually emulates cable, but it is possible and worth the investment. 

I had the $140 blast x1 + dvr from cumcast and basically only used the DVR and hbo.

If I was living on my own the cable would have been gone by now, but my parents would have to clue how to find a live stream and they'd honestly rather pay the money than have the hassle. Their loss I guess...

If I was living on my own the cable would have been gone by now, but my parents would have to clue how to find a live stream and they'd honestly rather pay the money than have the hassle. Their loss I guess...

Not really, ease of use has value, otherwise everyone would be using Linux on their hand made hardware.

Not really, ease of use has value, otherwise everyone would be using Linux on their hand made hardware.

Ease of use isn't worth triple digits a month imo, but to some people I can see the value.

Archived