Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • getClient()#getUserName()#hashcode() questions.

chandlerethan

and what idea did i take exactly? i have no clue who you are, and i'm sure i've never seen the source for any of your scripts, as if they'd be that hard to decompile if they weren't open source. unless you're the developer of RiD I didn't take your idea. I took their idea and adapted it in a totally different way.

well my point was that the number needs to be constant for each individual user. such as user a's number will always be 134641665 and user b's number will always be 456687268. i need it so i can avoid needing to save the number to a file.

each digit in the number will represent a different play style characteristic. for instance:

the first digit represents whether the user will prefer to left click an object, right click an object, do it randomly 50/50 with no preference, always left click (unless impossible), or always right click.

the second digit would represent how engaged the user is, for instance they like to move around a lot or they generally are relaxed and still.

etc, etc. 

Get what I mean now? That way, no two users will have the exact same playing style, meaning they cant be matched to a certain pattern, thus reducing the chance they will be banned since no two people using my script will interact in the same way.

I call it PlayStylesTM

Yeah, that's what it is.

Except instead of one value, you have 3. I can add in a method to get the highest one every time, if you'd like.

and one value will always be > 1 and one value will always be

Lol every scripter knows about this. Acting like its some secret uber method makes you seem like an idiot. (@Explicit)

(@Chandler) m8 I told you to do this in chat earlier.

(PS: guides in the scripter's section contains this and much more. If this is your most "advanced antiban", you should do some theorising.)

ur open source scripts werent even good tho lol

Sorry, I forgot Java was considered a "good" language and people need to learn the in's and out's of it.

and what idea did i take exactly? i have no clue who you are, and i'm sure i've never seen the source for any of your scripts, as if they'd be that hard to decompile if they weren't open source. unless you're the developer of RiD I didn't take your idea. I took their idea and adapted it in a totally different way.

RiD doesn't use name hashes. Besides, the unique styles have nothing to do with their ban rates.

Lol every scripter knows about this. Acting like its some secret uber method makes you seem like an idiot. (@Explicit)

Everyone "found out" about this after I told people my idea and shared the basic source I wrote for it. I've been here much longer then you.

(@Chandler) m8 I told you to do this in chat earlier.

(PS: guides in the scripter's section contains this and much more. If this is your most "advanced antiban", you should do some theorising.)

I havent looked into it yet. My cat is dying so I haven't gotten much sleep lately. Also, my idea is a bit more intricate than what i described. You'll just have to see for yourself.

Sorry, I forgot Java was considered a "good" language and people need to learn the in's and out's of it.

RiD doesn't use name hashes. Besides, the unique styles have nothing to do with their ban rates.

Everyone "found out" about this after I told people my idea and shared the basic source I wrote for it. I've been here much longer then you.

I know, they send everything from their servers. You might have been here longer, but I can make bets I've been doing this longer than you. I've been programming since I learned how to use a computer. Just kinda having a rough few days lately because of my cat. Not able to function properly because of it.

oh, and it's *than*.

Besides the fact that RiD controls your mouse, I do think it has something to do with the ban rates. 100 people interacting with an iron rock and clicking in the exact same place, tile, etc will be figured out pretty quickly. 

I already know my idea is nothing new. I just plan to expand on the idea way past what's considered "basic".

I havent looked into it yet. My cat is dying so I haven't gotten much sleep lately. Also, my idea is a bit more intricate than what i described. You'll just have to see for yourself.

I know, they send everything from their servers. You might have been here longer, but I can make bets I've been doing this longer than you. I've been programming since I learned how to use a computer. Just kinda having a rough few days lately because of my cat. Not able to function properly because of it.

oh, and it's *than*.

Besides the fact that RiD controls your mouse, I do think it has something to do with the ban rates. 100 people interacting with an iron rock and clicking in the exact same place, tile, etc will be figured out pretty quickly. 

I already know my idea is nothing new. I just plan to expand on the idea way past what's considered "basic".

dont get upset when explicit says something btw. he makes 6 figures so he must b very smart. every1 shud love him hes genius. 

Also @Explicit lol at thinking you thought that idea into existence ur funni

dont get upset when explicit says something btw. he makes 6 figures so he must b very smart. every1 shud love him hes genius. 

i make 5 figures @ 18 years old am i a genius 

not upset. :P not really too upset when I know better. I just let bygones be bygones. I doubt he would be here if he was a genius.

oh, and it's *than*.

Nice deflection.

I never said I brought it into existence, only implied that it's moderately amusing how after the months following me explaining different ways of doing anti-patterns it suddenly became such a big deal. I think even @Notorious remembers how I had the idea awhile ago when we were experimenting with different mouse algorithms.

Nice deflection.

I never said I brought it into existence, only implied that it's moderately amusing how after the months following me explaining different ways of doing anti-patterns it suddenly became such a big deal. I think even @Notorious remembers how I had the idea awhile ago when we were experimenting with different mouse algorithms.

It's a deflection because you don't know the difference between then and than? ok. lol

It's a deflection because you don't know the difference between then and than? ok. lol

No, it's a deflection away from the topic at hand because you decided to begin basing your entire argument on unknowns.

Keep in mind I'm not attempting to argue or belittle you, I'm simply just bored. I call out everyone on absolutely everything because the debates that follow tend to give me new insight into a variety of topics.

Sorry about your cat by the way.

Archived