Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

53 minutes ago, duper83 said:

are you still planning on adding more quests? had a look at the current list and seems pretty slim. considering purchasing but i'm hesitant, a Desert treasure, lunar diplomacy, horror from the deep, piety, and perhaps mage arena 1 quest lines would sell it to me. 

Yes, I've been on holiday until 2 days ago so there was somewhat of an update drought, the next big things will be another slayer master -> gotr -> quests.

Banned after 800+ total level. RIP.
    Edit : 2 day ban for macroing. Maybe some actions are too fast? I have noticed that even though mouse action can be slow, some particular actions snap quickly.

Edited by PPTouch

28 minutes ago, PPTouch said:

Banned after 800+ total level. RIP.
    Edit : 2 day ban for macroing. Maybe some actions are too fast? I have noticed that even though mouse action can be slow, some particular actions snap quickly.

There are a few (but not many) bans, more than the previously near-0 for this script, so of course I'm working on it. ChatGPT was added yesterday to help prevent player reports, for example, but much more to do.

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.33 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed ChatGPT
    • Improved ChatGPT
    • Experimental ban evasion stuff added

Time since request was made: 5 minutes, 8 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.34 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • ChatGPT final form

Time since request was made: 25 minutes, 17 seconds

Thanks!

On 8/19/2023 at 3:35 AM, Aeglen said:

Yes, I've been on holiday until 2 days ago so there was somewhat of an update drought, the next big things will be another slayer master -> gotr -> quests.

When do you think you'll drop that Slayer master update? :)

It's currently at v1.35 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Preperation for new slayer master
    • ChatGPT improvements

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 43 seconds

Thanks!

Few more notes.

• During range training, couldn't reach a target. Chat box full of can't reach messages. Very bot like. There should be a 'troubleshoot' failsafe if you can't reach a target too many times in a row, where your character repositions.
    • Setting skill maxes seems to stop them a level before. I set most skills aside from combat to 70 max, and no more training seems to be done past 69.
    • Withdrawing items for combat takes 1 step bank step : withdraw equipment, withdraw food. Then the items are equipped and sometimes 8 or so food spots are left unfilled. Depending on the task, it's fine. In other cases, full inventory is better. Maybe change it to two bank steps : gear and equip, then bank again and withdraw food. Either that or equip items while bank is open.
    • Selling excessive items to fund bank could be better. This one is more difficult because you don't want the bot to sell necessary items, but I had no money and like 2K swordfish and lobsters. Perhaps something could be adjusted. 300K+ earned just like that.
    • The other note is just to keep expanding skills and training methods! You've done great and hopefully more content is added soon! It can be a little suspicious if someone with high levels keeps doing level 50 skilling.
    Edited by PPTouch