Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why are you at DreamBot?

Pandemic

Why are you here?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you here?

• The community
      • Level up your main
      • Goldfarm
      • Services
      • Scripting
      • Other (post below)

I was here to scope out the community and see how friendly-based it was, as expected my intuition was right and the community was appealing to me.

Also, to expand my knowledge and write some scripts ( I'm working on a range script atm ) and the fucking awesome developers here.

First off, I've noticed a tight-knit community has formed on the site and that everyone is willing to help one another. Secondly; I, as most others, have in-game needs which are based solely on the amount of gold I can rake in per hour. The ease of use, diversity, and reliability of Dreambot scripts has allowed me to make far more gold than other clients could come close to. Finally, through the use of scripts here, I've managed to achieve numerous 99's across several accounts furthering my never ending quest to make more of the shiny stuff.

First person I got into contact with about botting was Nezz on the game itself. Seemed like a chill guy and had to come check out the scene...So i registered, tried out a bot or two and won't ever look back again.

The community is chill, not full of a buncha pompous pricks and truth is I love it...

The grass is very green in this dream...bot :P

I am here because I love you Pandemic. Also kinda like Nezz, but he is mean to me.

Also like Zawy hes my friend.

b4 is always a plus cus i luv b4

not here 4 swaq tho hes rood to me

I'm at Dreambot cus I maddafackin can be, got a problem????

I am here because I love you Pandemic. Also kinda like Nezz, but he is mean to me.

Also like Zawy hes my friend.

b4 is always a plus cus i luv b4

not here 4 swaq tho hes rood to me

I thought we were brothers from another father? :pepe: i cri everitym

Archived