Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] BoneBot - Simple F2P Moneymaker!

beefsteak

1438413741_BoneBotForumPic.png.6e8eadd9d664cd26a9b1f90f2689de9f.png

Loots bones in wilderness for fat profits

This script is designed for fresh/throwaway accounts - start it right after tutorial island and easily run for 12+ hours without ban!

No set-up at all - 1 click and you're ready to go.

FEATURES:

• Loots around 500 bones per hour, just south of Ferox Enclave
    • Automatically refills run energy at Pool Of Refreshment to maximize efficiency 
    • "Run to GE" button added to GUI: click the stack of coins and bot will go to Grand Exchange, withdraw all bones, and end script so you can set price manually
    • Realtime GE prices used to determine profit and profit per hour
    • Peace of mind - no monsters and less PKers compared to planks/cemetery north of Ferox
    • Logs in console and runs to safety when attacked by player

TIPS:

• Don't use this script on your main or any account you care about! You will get banned eventually!
    • In my experience, I can run for 12 - 16 hours straight, no breaks, before getting banned
    • Click the coin stack to Run to GE when finished and sell all bones (can sell 5000+ instantly at -10% price)
    • Take your coins to the wilderness and kill your bot to transfer gold (doesn't need to be skulled) 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--> https://discord.gg/BBqTX5cGSa <--
    Join my Discord to ask me questions or post suggestions!

Comments always appreciated  to help me improve the script!
    Thanks for using BoneBot

Edited by beefsteak

35 minutes ago, ryandreambot said:

dying with noted bones skulled to ur alt causes only 20 bones to drop. dying skulled with coins it will transfer?

Yes, noted items are capped at 20. No limit for coins though! I usually end up with around 750k per bot at the end of the day. 

Actually restricted accs will have limited to 20 noted items of each kind and max 10k of gold. To mule gold from restricted accs you better buy random rune items or whatever, max 20 of each kind and kill your bot in wildy. Your bot have to be skulled

7 hours ago, playmorecs said:

Actually restricted accs will have limited to 20 noted items of each kind and max 10k of gold. To mule gold from restricted accs you better buy random rune items or whatever, max 20 of each kind and kill your bot in wildy. Your bot have to be skulled

In my experience, I've been able to transfer gold via PK-ing no problem, no limit. 
    Unless they've changed this literally within the last 3-4 days, you can transfer gold directly from bot-main without buying rune armor. 

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    3 hours ago, Gasbur said:

Banned after 2 hours.

R.I.P.  They can't all be winners!

Others have run 10+ BoneBots for ~32 hours non-stop without ban (screenshots in my Discord)