Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] BoneBot - Simple F2P Moneymaker!

beefsteak

so how long has this bot been a thing and how long has these incompetent developers done nothing about it randomly running to the ge every half hour or is unable to simply click the wilderness line to go past it, who are the poor people who made this bot do not use these people are bad at what they do 

15 hours ago, nekokaranya said:

so how long has this bot been a thing and how long has these incompetent developers done nothing about it randomly running to the ge every half hour or is unable to simply click the wilderness line to go past it, who are the poor people who made this bot do not use these people are bad at what they do 

Calm down. You're using a free-to-use script for a free-to-play Runescape account, I don't owe you anything lol. I've fixed the wilderness gap issue and the GE-button I will make smaller and move elsewhere to avoid the bot clicking the button on accident. Both will be fixed in the next update, but I'm in no rush to update this script since I make $0 from this and I work a full-time job. 

Hope you enjoy my scripts. 

• 2 weeks later...
    On 2/18/2023 at 8:13 PM, nekokaranya said:

Wow, can tell you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

You're going to complain about a FREE script which by the way works amazing and I've made bank using it.

Yeah the wilderness ditch cause it to stuff up, but other than that it works great.

Delete the bot and play legit if you're going to sook and complain about FREE things.

<3 Beefy

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    On 6/25/2023 at 9:32 AM, sexybeast69 said:

how do i get it to just pick up and bank bones?

It should do that by default, only buries bones if you click the "Bury" button in the on-screen GUI

• 5 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    BoneBot has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Update for BoneBot
    • - Fixed bug with accidentally walking up stairs and getting stuck
    • - Added teleport to Ferrox Enclave instead of crossing wildy ditch

Time since request was made: 4 hours, 54 seconds

Thanks!

On 7/26/2023 at 12:05 AM, hmmrbotter said:

Script has an issue walking past wildly near GE. Walks back and forth and I im a fresh account.

This has been fixed! Script should run smoothly again, no more getting stuck upstairs or at wilderness ditch.