Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fix your walking object interaction api

ethan45

This is by far the worst I've ever seen a bot interact with doors,stairs.

It literally spams them with both left click,right click 
    It's absolutely ridiculous such a easy pattern to pick up.
    Same as the walking spamming the map.

Please fix this ASAP.
    No idea why you thought this was a good idea to have it setup like that?

• ethan45 changed the title to Fix your walking, object interaction api

I suggest you sleep after performing interactions and lose the terrible attitude :) 

Please understand that if the sleeps were hard-coded into the API, you wouldn't be able to NOT sleep when you don't want to sleep. It makes perfect sense for the sleeps to not be default and for the scripters to add them to their scripts.

14 minutes ago, Bonfire said:

I suggest you sleep after performing interactions and lose the terrible attitude :) 

Please understand that if the sleeps were hard-coded into the API, you wouldn't be able to NOT sleep when you don't want to sleep. It makes perfect sense for the sleeps to not be default and for the scripters to add them to their scripts.

BOOM! ROASTED L)))))L

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Bonfire said:

Issue is object interaction using the pathing. 

• ethan45 changed the title to Fix your walking object interaction api
    39 minutes ago, ethan45 said:

Issue is object interaction using the pathing. 

Can you provide code that reproduces the issue you've described?

EDIT: It looks like the issue you're describing is an issue with DreamBot itself. I believe the recent changes to interaction are going to be reverted (you'd have to confirm with the devs). I do still stand by what I said regarding your attitude.

5 hours ago, Bonfire said:

Can you provide code that reproduces the issue you've described?

EDIT: It looks like the issue you're describing is an issue with DreamBot itself. I believe the recent changes to interaction are going to be reverted (you'd have to confirm with the devs). I do still stand by what I said regarding your attitude.

Of course it’s with DreamBot it’s self .

i did say it’s an api issue.

my attitude is irrelevant when the thought process behind that idea make no sense what so ever . 
    I am glad it’s being reverted it’s a huge way to detect bots.

32 minutes ago, ethan45 said:

Of course it’s with DreamBot it’s self .

i did say it’s an api issue.

my attitude is irrelevant when the thought process behind that idea make no sense what so ever . 
    I am glad it’s being reverted it’s a huge way to detect bots.

Well that is what dreambot offers , weather you like it or not, and that attitude is also not acceptable here , so you have 2 options

Deal with it or you can fuck right off 

also youre attitude is relevant when you are being an asshole 

11 minutes ago, Hosfad said:

Well that is what dreambot offers , weather you like it or not, and that attitude is also not acceptable here , so you have 2 options

Deal with it or you can fuck right off 

also youre attitude is relevant when you are being an asshole 

No need to deal with it. Can request to get it changed if something is wrong.
    And obviously people have requested it since it's getting reverted? 
    Lesson for you; If something is wrong or you don't like it, try to change it instead of staying head down ass up.

Besides that comment ^ Show me where i have been an asshole?

OT; Thread can be closed now issue has been resolved.

8 minutes ago, ethan45 said:

No need to deal with it. Can request to get it changed.
    And obviously people have requested it since it's getting reverted? 
    Lesson for you; If something is wrong or you don't like it, try to change it instead of staying head down ass up.

Besides that comment ^ Show me where i have been an asshole?

Well ill tell you right now i personally have requested to revert the change , but i requested nicely , i didnt go this is the worst thing i ever seen this sucks what are you guys idiots to think of doing something like this  , the staff are doing their best . dont give them shit for something that you dont like , at the end of the day im pretty sure if you can do better , you would not use dreambot in the first place 

Archived