Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Blast Furnace 👑| Customised profiles | Quickstart | All bars | Stamin's | Restock coffer | Gloves switching | Cool down bars | Pumping |

Zawy

The script works, but I don't recommend it for gold ore, it is verry inefficient, only getting 170k xp/h, I have used other blast furnance scripts for gold ore getting me 300k xp/h on dreambot. It deposits the ores, waits for the xp drop at the belt, after the xp drop it equips the ice gloves and then goes to get the bars. It should deposit the ores, go to bar collection and after xp drop take the bars immediately and then go to bank and repeat for 300k xp/h.

Also it doesn't take the gloves from the bank, it does the gold ores without the gloves unless you start the script with them equipped

Edited by Victor10

Making steel bars with a coal bag it fills the coal bag, fills the inventory with coal, and then makes 1 trip with 27 iron. End result is the furnace gets stuffed with coal and the bot would only be making half the bars it should be per hour as the trip with iron ore has an empty coal bag.

2 minutes ago, broybra said:

Making steel bars with a coal bag it fills the coal bag, fills the inventory with coal, and then makes 1 trip with 27 iron. End result is the furnace gets stuffed with coal and the bot would only be making half the bars it should be per hour as the trip with iron ore has an empty coal bag.

Hey,

Not all bars are currently supported with coal bag, it will soon.

• 3 weeks later...

My bots ran 1 time toward the furnace and back. then they stopped and stayed on Zooming out Status. also doesnt withdraw any pots. im using coal bag and stams

Very good bot. Simple and easy to maneuver, however unfortunately one of my accounts got the ban hammer and was denied the appeal. I suggest don't use 24/7 use this bot ESPECIALLY on a fresh/new account - which also goes for all bots. A++

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Zawy thanks for another good script, Exp rates are a little on the low side.
    which is maybe a good thing for the ban rates, only thing that can be approved in my opinion is that the script keeps waiting at the belt for the exp drop the come and only after that it will move to collect the bars. Maybe it better to pre-move like a human would do.
    thanks again

I would like to purchase this script. Just want to check that it does pumping okay. I want to try train a few accounts str up.

Will I be able to leave this script for days at a time with breaks setup?