Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Blast Furnace 👑| Customised profiles | Quickstart | All bars | Stamin's | Restock coffer | Gloves switching | Cool down bars | Pumping |

Zawy

dont know if it was the client update, myself not configuring the bot right, or the bot not wanting to work but.

'action' banking it gets stuck
    'action' looking out \ zooming out, it gets stuck.
    It takes out too much coal when using a coal bag and no iron ore.
    stamina pots dont want to configure, and the bot just gets stuck at the conveyer belt or at the bank.

6 hours ago, Bewbeez said:

dont know if it was the client update, myself not configuring the bot right, or the bot not wanting to work but.

'action' banking it gets stuck
    'action' looking out \ zooming out, it gets stuck.
    It takes out too much coal when using a coal bag and no iron ore.
    stamina pots dont want to configure, and the bot just gets stuck at the conveyer belt or at the bank.

Hey,

Seems to work for me on runite bars. Are you zoomed out? What game layout are you running it in? What bars & with coal bag?

image.png

9 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

Seems to work for me on runite bars. Are you zoomed out? What game layout are you running it in? What bars & with coal bag?

image.png

Was with a trial doesn't matter anymore since its expired but;
    Was steel bars, was zoomed all the way out [bot did it], and yeah had a coal bag.
    Game layout I believe was Classic fixed.

Just now, Bewbeez said:

Was with a trial doesn't matter anymore since its expired but;
    Was steel bars, was zoomed all the way out [bot did it], and yeah had a coal bag.
    Game layout I believe was Classic fixed.

Yes, steels bars are currently not supported with coal bag.

Used it on one account doing gold bars with goldsmith gloves and it worked brilliantly!

Trying to use on another but doing steel bars and it does work well but after the bot pays the foreman it doesn't zoom out quiet enough and it tends to get stuck but if I manually pause the bot and zoom out then it resumes as normal. Not sure if it's something I'm doing on my end like a layout setting or something. I'm only around 45 Smithing so when I'm 60 and theres no need to interact with the foreman anymore then I'm sure it will be fine.

4 minutes ago, LewisH said:

Used it on one account doing gold bars with goldsmith gloves and it worked brilliantly!

Trying to use on another but doing steel bars and it does work well but after the bot pays the foreman it doesn't zoom out quiet enough and it tends to get stuck but if I manually pause the bot and zoom out then it resumes as normal. Not sure if it's something I'm doing on my end like a layout setting or something. I'm only around 45 Smithing so when I'm 60 and theres no need to interact with the foreman anymore then I'm sure it will be fine.

Hey,

Can you take a screenshot of your zoom screen so I can try an recreate that

On 4/12/2023 at 10:00 PM, Zawy said:

Hey,

Can you take a screenshot of your zoom screen so I can try an recreate that

Attached screenshot mate, it's strange it still stands still but once I pause and zoom out again or just move and zoom out it carries on. I'm only a few levels off 60 so will see it improves if it doesnt have to interact with the foreman.

freeze.png

Edited by LewisH

3 minutes ago, LewisH said:

Attached screenshot mate, it's strange it still stands still but once I pause and zoom out again or just move and zoom out it carries on. I'm only a few levels off 60 so will see it improves if it doesnt have to interact with the foreman.

freeze.png

You have to run it in fixed mode.

10 minutes ago, Zawy said:

You have to run it in fixed mode.

Thank you! Had no clue, I just run bots on whatever they put it on. I'll see how it runs :)