Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Blast Furnace 👑| Customised profiles | Quickstart | All bars | Stamin's | Restock coffer | Gloves switching | Cool down bars | Pumping |

Zawy

I have had the dreamy all in one for a few months now and have tried this script 2-3 times.

It barely works, doesn't use coal bag although it is an option, and runs into issues almost every time I have turned it on.

Most recently I turned it on with 350k in coffer and only 6k steel bars to make.... easy right?  So I go to bed to wake up to the bot STILL on and with zero gold in coffer just standing next to the foreman.  Might I add this was on an ironman and that was almost all of my gold RIP.  (also I am most likely going to be banned since the retarded bot did not turn off after running itself out of gold)

Edited by Daboochman

Any update on fixing this script?  Not only was steel not working with coal bag (I know you say not all of them work but some people say steel does?), it sat around like my previous comment until it ran out of gold in bank and coffer.  Besides for all of that happening, it now just sits there and says it's attempting to zoom out and doesn't do anything else.

Let me know if these issues get fixed and I'll try again.

Dreamy Blast Furnace has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 18 minutes, 15 seconds

Thanks!

5 hours ago, bmiller09 said:

mine just bugges out

Please give me more information, which bar are you using? Please record it for me.

Time since request was made: 22 hours, 27 minutes, 59 seconds

Thanks!

Time since request was made: 9 hours, 13 minutes, 3 seconds

Thanks!

Hey, while running with ore to the belt and coffer runs out, it just spam clicks the belt without refilling the coffer. It would result in fast ban if I didn't catch it.

• 4 weeks later...

This bot is so buggy. 

Gold bars -  it doesn't use the bucket of water to cool the bars so just spam clicks it. 

Mithril bars - was just a mess. It would run 26 mith ores (54 coal in the hopper) and then run back to collect 1 mithril bar.

Wish I had tried this one before buying. Mine is very buggy. 

It works if you babysit it to fix when it bugs out but I wouldn't leave this running by itself.

Have a few Dreamy scripts and they're usually tip-top so fingers crossed this gets some necessary updates.

Most of my issues have been mentioned above.