Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Blast Furnace 👑| Customised profiles | Quickstart | All bars | Stamin's | Restock coffer | Gloves switching | Cool down bars | Pumping |

Zawy

On 5/31/2023 at 12:56 PM, Zawy said:

The client automatically turns on run when it's walking. I can ofcourse force it manually.

the bot will move the screen and then not move it back to be able to work again and just afk

• 2 weeks later...

Script is only good for afk pumping.  Bot stands at bank and doesn't do anything.  If I withdraw Iron for steel bars, it goes and makes them then comes back and stands at the bank afk.  3/10 blast furnace but 10/10 for pumping

4 minutes ago, Fluffy Cat said:

Script is only good for afk pumping.  Bot stands at bank and doesn't do anything.  If I withdraw Iron for steel bars, it goes and makes them then comes back and stands at the bank afk.  3/10 blast furnace but 10/10 for pumping

What are your settings? Do you have enough ores in your bank? What is the status when it standing still at the bank?

Did the trial and almost everything works, but if coal bag is enabled, it will just sit at the bank. Yes i have coal bag in my inventory

Edited by xaxas1021

On 6/23/2023 at 1:24 PM, xaxas1021 said:

Did the trial and almost everything works, but if coal bag is enabled, it will just sit at the bank. Yes i have coal bag in my inventory

I have the full minigames package--works great with gold bars, no issues there! But yes, the *only* issue is that the script doesnt use the coal bag. Which is alright I suppose, at the end of the day, don't care that much about being optimal lmao if I'm literally not doing any of the work

2 hours ago, Abhinavp95 said:

I have the full minigames package--works great with gold bars, no issues there! But yes, the *only* issue is that the script doesnt use the coal bag. Which is alright I suppose, at the end of the day, don't care that much about being optimal lmao if I'm literally not doing any of the work

Coal bag indeed have some issue's with some of the bars, I'll fix this very soon

bot used to work fine on all bars, in fact i just did 2k rune bars. switch to adamite and it afks at the bank and does nothing unless i manually click on the ores.

Just now, mindflux said:

bot used to work fine on all bars, in fact i just did 2k rune bars. switch to adamite and it afks at the bank and does nothing unless i manually click on the ores.

Hey,

Do you use coal bag?

If so, I'm afraid not all bars are supported atm