Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Wintertodt 👑| Fletching roots | Light brazier upon start | AFK settings | Game skipping | Crates opening | Custom feeding |

Zawy

On 1/30/2024 at 5:31 PM, Iluzion said:

Thank you! I just picked this script up today and that’s the issue I was having. At least I think it’s the issue. In 4 hours it’s only ever completed 1 chest before it idles. Sometimes it just walks outside the bank tent and idles 

So if you don't get a crate it and you are in the wintertodt area it won't get new food?

Hi, could I have another trial of the script? I tried it a while back but didn't get on with it - just wanted to see how it is after all the changes.

1 minute ago, BigBoRu said:

Hi, could I have another trial of the script? I tried it a while back but didn't get on with it - just wanted to see how it is after all the changes.

Hey,

You can try the monthly or the lifetime version. You can also try the skiller Elite :) 

Just trying to use the script, whilst running it as it tries to fletch, it keeps hitting the quest tab - and when you manually fletch to get it going it just randomly stops when affected by the cold will just stop. Just stands there and doesn't eat

13 minutes ago, BigBoRu said:

Just trying to use the script, whilst running it as it tries to fletch, it keeps hitting the quest tab - and when you manually fletch to get it going it just randomly stops when affected by the cold will just stop. Just stands there and doesn't eat

Make sure you are on the latest client and spelled the food correctly, case sensitive. I'm running it right now and it runs fine for me.

If you need more help, just join my discord

so i have the all in one that does minigames, i run wintertod and sometimes itle just afk near the crates. other times ill get 500 points and itle end up leaving early and i wont even get a crate. i dont really change any settings. im not really sure whats happening or why its doing this. I ended up increasing food limit to 10 and it does grab all my food and it is Lobster, i read its case sensitive so i did double check that. lots of people are having similar issues. just a bit janky. tried to upload a picture with my settings but the site just isnt allowing it.

any recommendations wether its skills or just settings would be nice, a screenshot of settings that you know work would be nice. i really dont know what im doing wrong.

i have 55 WC and 75FM

Currently gave up because i do want my crates not just the XP

• 4 weeks later...
    Dreamy Wintertodt Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.6 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 1 hour, 10 minutes, 34 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Appears to have been broken in the past week or so. Will try cutting logs forever. Inventory is full, just keeps clicking. Have tried adjusting number of food, or manually eating to make space, just keeps clicking to cut logs with an inv full. 

• 2 weeks later...

the last 2 times ive run the script it completes 1 game then goes and stands outside the tent with the bank and idles for some reason

4 hours ago, polpolpol said:

the last 2 times ive run the script it completes 1 game then goes and stands outside the tent with the bank and idles for some reason

Hey,

Make sure you have spelled the food correctly