Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Wintertodt 👑| Fletching roots | Light brazier upon start | AFK settings | Game skipping | Crates opening | Custom feeding |

Zawy

53 minutes ago, McGlone said:

tried the trial, didnt do anything but stand at the bank getting confused. everything filled in correctly

Pretty sure it's your settings.

I am running it right now and it's works fine.

image.png

Send me your GUI settings and the logs in PM or discord.

1 minute ago, McGlone said:

does it make a difference if i have an axe in my inventory rather than wielding? that's all i can think of

I believe it only works in inventory

9 minutes ago, scc said:

Can you reset my trial to send you the proof that it does not work for me 

Done

1 hour ago, scc said:

In one hour, it only completed 2 games successfully tried different settings still does not work it struggles to reach 500 points

Then their is something with your settings, I can assure you it works. 

Join my discord and someone will help you set it up.

checked on it after 40 minutes on the main world and it had only completed 2 rounds, I watched it stand next to the bonfire doing nothing with no logs or kindling in inventory and die after a few more seconds, it had not replenished the food. second dreamy script i've used that has completely wasted the trial period and done pretty much nothing lol 👍

Edited by stevesfault

12 hours ago, stevesfault said:

checked on it after 40 minutes on the main world and it had only completed 2 rounds, I watched it stand next to the bonfire doing nothing with no logs or kindling in inventory and die after a few more seconds, it had not replenished the food. second dreamy script i've used that has completely wasted the trial period and done pretty much nothing lol 👍

Ive been using the script almost everyday and Im in the top hs. Join my discord and use the #help channel.