Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Wintertodt 👑| Fletching roots | Light brazier upon start | AFK settings | Game skipping | Crates opening | Custom feeding |

Zawy

Hey for some reason the bot keeps randomly just stops restocking on food and so basically just afks every round because not enough food to participate

otherwise the script is perfect, been running it 12-16h nonstop daily and gotten a few 99s with it already. only minus, for some reason it does not repair the brazier for cons xp anymore?

just bought this script and it doesnt work. Disappointing 

Edit: To elaborate, script does not continue to feed after taking damage, thus losing points. It will run out of food and not bank, and AFK at the door. 

Edited by fernandoxiii

2 minutes ago, fernandoxiii said:

just bought this script and it doesnt work. Disappointing 

Edit: To elaborate, script does not continue to feed after taking damage, thus losing points. It will run out of food and not bank, and AFK at the door. 

Please join my discord and send your GUI settings, I have many users running this script daily and I'm sure the script works.

Okay, after a few attempts I have it running, however it never hits 500pts (I can't fletch.)

I trialed the 40 dollar script on here and it easily hit 600-700 without fletch, but I don't really want to spend that kind of money. I noticed that it waits a few seconds before clicking brazier after taking damage, and it just isnt super quick to responding to the environment before the game is over, resulting in me averaging 400-450 every game. Is there any way to speed this up?

I dont have discord

3 minutes ago, fernandoxiii said:

Okay, after a few attempts I have it running, however it never hits 500pts (I can't fletch.)

I trialed the 40 dollar script on here and it easily hit 600-700 without fletch, but I don't really want to spend that kind of money. I noticed that it waits a few seconds before clicking brazier after taking damage, and it just isnt super quick to responding to the environment before the game is over, resulting in me averaging 400-450 every game. Is there any way to speed this up?

I dont have discord

You can try and increase the mouse speed. I highly suggest fletching logs though.

Getting discord right now. I can't fletch logs bc I'll hit 99. (saving it.)

I have mouse speed to max on the client, is there a way to adjust it for your script? I've not had the issue with the other scripts i trialed, so I don't think it is client :/. 

On 8/28/2023 at 7:12 AM, NikhilPasrich said:

Script now doesnt seem to light the braziers now as well. It still hasnt even once fixed the brazier as well.

Additionally, when selecting to fletch logs, it'll randomly start burning logs without fletching them at first. Doesnt happen all the time but enough to be noticed.

I'm having the same issue, with not lighting or fixing, so its not isolated to one person. Very slow to click to fill after taking damage as well. 

Edited by fernandoxiii

Dreamy Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Rewritten some parts and overall improvement

Time since request was made: 14 minutes, 6 seconds

Thanks!