Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Wintertodt 👑| Fletching roots | Light brazier upon start | AFK settings | Game skipping | Crates opening | Custom feeding |

Zawy

Hey Zawy,

Here is the feedback I have after using this script and # Wintertodt's script. May this help improve the script.

1. It sometimes feels very slow to react, and not human like, if I were to do Wintertodt I react to things way faster, when I get damaged wich cancels actions, I am immediately ready to click an other action, same thing for lighting and repairing braziers. The wait times to make an action are not only slow, they are sometimes very slow.

2. It doesn't stop woodcutting/fletching to burn the rest of your logs before the game is about to end, it will continue to woodcut and fletch the amount entered in the script no matter what.

3. It doesn't dodge snowfall.

4. Rarely fixes Brazier.

5. Attempts to fletch kindlings.

6. Mainly because of the reasons above, it struggles to get good amounts of points and xp.

If I find anything else, I'll add it.

Edited by Tisser

i used the trial of the script as i want to buy wintertodt script but in the 2 hours i had the bot running it got 4 crates... thats TERRIBLE i tried probably close to 50 different setups in the menu and it was just bad. it doesnt repair the brazier, it miss clicks constantly to the point its unhuman, the delay for miss clicks is like 4 seconds which is a lot at wintertodt and best of all 1 of those 4 crates i mentioned i got at the end of the trial and the only reason i got it was because i finished the session

1 hour ago, Mrpyro69 said:

i used the trial of the script as i want to buy wintertodt script but in the 2 hours i had the bot running it got 4 crates... thats TERRIBLE i tried probably close to 50 different setups in the menu and it was just bad. it doesnt repair the brazier, it miss clicks constantly to the point its unhuman, the delay for miss clicks is like 4 seconds which is a lot at wintertodt and best of all 1 of those 4 crates i mentioned i got at the end of the trial and the only reason i got it was because i finished the session

If you don't get enough points then your stats are probably too low.

With around 20 woodcutting - fletching 12 logs you can easily get a crate.

22 hours ago, Tisser said:

Hey Zawy,

Here is the feedback I have after using this script and # Wintertodt's script. May this help improve the script.

1. It sometimes feels very slow to react, and not human like, if I were to do Wintertodt I react to things way faster, when I get damaged wich cancels actions, I am immediately ready to click an other action, same thing for lighting and repairing braziers. The wait times to make an action are not only slow, they are sometimes very slow.

2. It doesn't stop woodcutting/fletching to burn the rest of your logs before the game is about to end, it will continue to woodcut and fletch the amount entered in the script no matter what.

3. It doesn't dodge snowfall.

4. Rarely fixes Brazier.

5. Attempts to fletch kindlings.

6. Mainly because of the reasons above, it struggles to get good amounts of points and xp.

If I find anything else, I'll add it.

@Zawy 

• 1 month later...

So I was planning purchasing the minigames package for the $40 something dollars and I started out testing the Wintertodt section as that was my main attraction to the package so I used a test on Dreamy Wintertodt and during the testing, It ran great for two games(2 crates) and then it died the third game and I was shocked when I seen that it walked all the way from falador to port sarim for the Veos Boat, and then walked alllll the way back to the minigame costing me 20ish minutes and cut easily from 100k+ xp/hr down to 60k xp/hr. Anyways, By the time I got back, I couldn't even test properly as my time was basically up. As I had to run in manually and grab my gear back, and then wait out for the next game to even start to continue.

I'm still unsure about the script and I would like to see atleast about 4-5 more trips/games done to get a better idea if this is the right script and even lifetime minigame package for me as I do want the other minigames included but this was my main attraction. Can you reset the Wintertodt Minigame Auth for me so I can re-test? I will be at work tonight, I'll use it when I get back home around noon tomorrow. I'll be able to purchase thursday night/friday morning. :)

7 hours ago, GamersGodly12 said:

So I was planning purchasing the minigames package for the $40 something dollars and I started out testing the Wintertodt section as that was my main attraction to the package so I used a test on Dreamy Wintertodt and during the testing, It ran great for two games(2 crates) and then it died the third game and I was shocked when I seen that it walked all the way from falador to port sarim for the Veos Boat, and then walked alllll the way back to the minigame costing me 20ish minutes and cut easily from 100k+ xp/hr down to 60k xp/hr. Anyways, By the time I got back, I couldn't even test properly as my time was basically up. As I had to run in manually and grab my gear back, and then wait out for the next game to even start to continue.

I'm still unsure about the script and I would like to see atleast about 4-5 more trips/games done to get a better idea if this is the right script and even lifetime minigame package for me as I do want the other minigames included but this was my main attraction. Can you reset the Wintertodt Minigame Auth for me so I can re-test? I will be at work tonight, I'll use it when I get back home around noon tomorrow. I'll be able to purchase thursday night/friday morning. :)

Hey,

The Dreamy AIO skiller Elite/AIO minigames also have this script included. If you already tried both, let me know and I'll reset it.

hmm doesnt work very well for me. I have to manually click the fire for it to burn logs, it just tries to keep chopping even once full. doesnt bank

45 minutes ago, oohwelive said:

hmm doesnt work very well for me. I have to manually click the fire for it to burn logs, it just tries to keep chopping even once full. doesnt bank

Make sure you are on the latest client version and send me your GUI settings.

• 2 weeks later...