Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bonTutorial 🔥 [Quickstart] [Anti-Ban] [End Area] [IM/HCIM/UIM] [Aid/Shift-Drop/Mute] [Active Support]

Bonfire

Currently investigating reports of heightened ban rates (courtesy of @Dune). If you are having a similar experience, please contact me on Discord (server can be found in my signature).

Will likely push out an update here soon in an attempt to get bans back to normal. Hopefully the increase in bans comes as a direct result of the Prime Gaming event and will subside after today.

Made some minor changes to the script in an effort to improve overall quality of life and to reduce profiling on the script. Hopefully these changes will result in reduced ban rates. Will continue monitoring bans and making tweaks as necessary. SDN bot should reply when the update is live.

Thank you as always for your continued support. Please let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions.

Just pushed out another update for this script. In this update I've significantly improved completion times (8 minutes with anti-ban, 6 minutes without anti-ban), fixed a lot of rare edge cases, and made everything look a lot more human-like. The SDN Bot will let you know when the update is live.

As always, please let me know if you notice any issues. Thank you!

• Bonfire changed the title to bonTutorial 🔥 [Quickstart] [Anti-Ban] [End Area] [IM/HCIM/UIM] [Toggle Aid & Shift-Drop] [Active Support]

Lots and lots of new updates going out! The latest update completely overhauls the character selection code, making the character selection process look more human-like and less error-prone. I've also added a very minor fix to the fire lighting checks. Will continue to push out updates in an effort to improve the script and reduce ban rates.

Thank you for your support. Please let me know if you find any issues!

Just submitted a re-compile request for bonTutorial v2.00! I've performed a complete overhaul of nearly all of the existing code (essentially re-wrote the entire script). Also added a lot of bug fixes and logs (to aid with debugging). Again, all of this is done in an effort to reduce bans.

Because of how extensive these changes are, you may find some bugs. I've tested as best as I can, but please feel free to let me know if you find anything.

Thank you :) 

Archived