Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bonTutorial 🔥 [Quickstart] [Anti-Ban] [End Area] [IM/HCIM/UIM] [Aid/Shift-Drop/Mute] [Active Support]

Bonfire

7 hours ago, Guevara said:

Congrats!!!

Thank you 🙂

In other news, I have pushed out an update for version 1.9 of the script! In this update, I have added three new quickstart parameters aimed towards tutorial account sellers. The new parameters are "quickComplete", "muteAudio", and "shiftDrop". More information can be found in the changelog and the features section of the thread. 

As always, thank you everyone for your support, and please contact me if you have any questions or concerns!

I've just pushed out a quick hotfix for a failsafe with the Quest Guide part of Tutorial Island.  This failsafe is for when the DreamBot client mis-clicks on the Quest Guide's door. This would cause users to walk outside and not be able to reach the Quest Guide. The hotfix has been approved and is currently live in bonTutorial v1.91.

Thank you to @Dune for the report.

I've recently pushed out an update to add "accountExp" as a quickstart parameter. This allows you to specify the amount of "experience" your account has when talking to the Gielinor Guide. Stay tuned for more quickstart parameters in the near future!

Version v1.12 of the script has been pushed out and approved! In this update I've went ahead and added a "gender" quickstart parameter so that you can specify a gender for your characters :). Thanks as always for the support, and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Two updates today! I've went ahead and pushed out another update that adds the "accountType" quickstart parameter. This allows you to create "Iron Man", "Hardcore Iron Man", and "Ultimate Iron Man" accounts. Please note that a bank pin is required to create an Iron Man account. To add a bank pin to the quickstart, simply specify the pin using the "-accountPin" quickstart parameter or specify an account with a pin in the account manager.

• Bonfire changed the title to bonTutorial 🔥 [Quickstart] [Active Support] [Anti-Ban] [End Area] [Iron Man]

Version v1.14 of the script has been pushed out and is currently awaiting approval. In this update I've added a new quickstart parameter, "endArea", which allows you to specify an area to walk to after completing Tutorial Island. You can view the predefined areas below (and please let me know if you'd like any other areas added!). The SDN Bot will reply as soon as the update is live.

-params endArea=GrandExchange (make your player walk to the Grand Exchange after completing Tutorial Island)
    -params endArea=VarrockWest (make your player walk to the Varrock West Bank after completing Tutorial Island)
    -params endArea=VarrockEast (make your player walk to the Varrock East Bank after completing Tutorial Island)
    -params endArea=LumbridgeBank (make your player walk to the Lumbridge Bank after completing Tutorial Island)
    -params endArea=FaladorWest (make your player walk to the Falador West Bank after completing Tutorial Island)
    -params endArea=FaladorEast (make your player walk to the Falador East Bank after completing Tutorial Island)
    -params endArea=AlKharid (make your player walk to the Al Kharid Bank after completing Tutorial Island)
    -params endArea=DraynorVillage (make your player walk to the Draynor Village Bank after completing Tutorial Island)
    -params endArea=Edgeville (make your player walk to the Edgeville Bank after completing Tutorial Island)

Archived