Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bonTutorial 🔥 [Quickstart] [Anti-Ban] [End Area] [IM/HCIM/UIM] [Aid/Shift-Drop/Mute] [Active Support]

Bonfire

Looks like version 2.0 is out!

I've also went ahead and made the decision to remove the "25 Instance" and "50 Instance" packages for this script indefinitely. I believe these packages significantly contribute to increase ban rates due to the sheer number of accounts being run.

Anyone who has one of these two packages will keep their subscription until it expires. At that point, you will need to subscribe to a lesser instanced subscription.

Just pushed out a quick fix to the audio muting functionality. Changes will be live as soon as the SDN bot sends a reply in this thread. Thanks!

• Bonfire changed the title to bonTutorial 🔥 [Quickstart] [Anti-Ban] [End Area] [IM/HCIM/UIM] [Aid/Shift-Drop/Mute] [Active Support]

Just pushed out the update for v2.02. In this version, the script will choose to generate another random name by default in the event that the current randomly generated name is taken. This should prevent you from having any accounts with "bot-like" names. If you don't care for the name re-generation, you can launch the script with the "nameFallback" quickstart parameter which will resort to using a suggested name in the event that the name is taken. The SDN bot will reply as soon as the update is out.

Thanks as always for your continued support!

Just pushed out an update for v2.03! In this update I've added the "resizableMode" and "escapeClose" quickstart parameters. You can find more information about these and other parameters in the "Quickstart" section. I've also renamed "muteSound" to "muteAudio" to be more consistent with how the client names things. I've also removed the "completion tracker" once Tutorial Island is completed.

Thank you, and as always, let me know if you find any issues!

* an error on my end. This script is excellent and I'd recommend it to anyone who hates running through tut! Great randomisation and incredibly stable.

1 hour ago, WillDB said:

~

Hey @WillDB, I don't see any issues with your quickstart parameters. Do you happen to have a screenshot of the console? Everything the script is thinking should be logged in there. Also, you can add me on Discord (Bon#7654) and we can investigate your issue further there. Thanks!

Edit: Looks like the issue was not with the script. Glad we ended up resolving the issue :) 

Archived