Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Alclueholic - A beginner clue scroll solver - Re-written!

holic

Alclueholic
    "It's like an alcoholic, but for clue scrolls"

LJOWxXW.png?1
    [add script]

Description
    A simple beginner clue scroll solver. Completes scrolls in 2 to 10 minutes, depending on complexity.

Setup

• Have a clue scroll either in your inventory or bank
    • Meet all item and level requirements
    • Click start

Features

• Quick-start support - Requires no interaction to start the script, can even be executed from within another script.
      • Params will be redone soon.
        • Optional quick-start parameters
          • o, open: boolean; toggles the option to open your casket at the end of the script
          • c, check: boolean; toggles the option to check your bank for a clue scroll if there isn't one in your inventory (ideal for running in tandem with other scripts)
          • p, plugin: boolean; set to true if run in tandem with another script to move the paint's location on screen as to not overlap the other script's paint.
    • Teleportation - If you meet the level & item requirements for a teleport the script will cast it when appropriate. Uses home teleport only when possible.
    • Gathers missing items - See below for full list
    • Custom mouse movement algorithm - A combination of the two algorithms I posted which builds a "profile" for each account to create a unique play-style for each bot
    • Anti-ban - Randomized movements, actions and sleeps to add onto the unique play-style of each bot.
    • Start anywhere - Custom walking utility lets you start the script anywhere you'd like, even places that don't have walk nodes!

Skill requirements

• 15 Smithing: To smith an iron dagger for Charlie
    • 15 Mining: To mine some a iron ore for Charlie
    • 18 Crafting: To craft a leather body/chaps for Charlie
    • 20 Cooking: To cook a trout/pike for Charlie
      • Will catch the required fish if not found in the bank (Note: level 25 fishing required to catch a pike)
    • 20 Fishing: To catch a raw trout/herring for Charlie
      • Will also be potentially required to cook Charlie a trout if you don't have any in the bank

Item requirements - must be in bank or inventory

Spoiler
    • Red cape
    • Chef's hat
    • Gold necklace
    • Gold ring
    • Leather boots
    • Hammer
    • Iron bar
    • Fishing rod
    • Fishing bait (min. 5)
    • Fly fishing rod
    • Feathers (min. 5)
    • Leather
    • Needle
    • Thread

Optional items - these items will be grabbed by the script if they aren't in your bank

• Spade
    • Strange device
    • Bronze axe
    • Bronze pickaxe

Mining iron for Charlie, but first getting a pickaxe from a spawn, then fishing for a herring for Charlie, then withdrawing a Chef's hat and cheering at Iffie

pC46UvZ.png7kOugkb.png

spacer.png

Changelog

Spoiler

Version 2 - 18/08/2021

• Complete rewrite and restructuring of the script for major speed improvements and bug fixes

1.10 - 23/10/2020

• Pushed the correct version this time
    • Withdraw method rewritten for bug fixes
    • Fixed teleportation bug
    • Added Quickstart support:
      • o, open: boolean; toggles the option to open your casket at the end of the script
      • c, check: boolean; toggles the option to check your bank for a clue scroll if there isn't one in your inventory (ideal for running in tandem with other scripts)
      • p, plugin: boolean; set to true if run in tandem with another script to move the paint's location on screen as to not overlap the other script's paint.

1.09 - 15/10/2020

• Speed improvements
    • Withdraw method rewritten for bug fixes
    • Improved anti-ban

1.08 - 29/09/2020

• Withdrawl bug fixed
    • EaseMouse algorithm bug fixes

1.07 - 23/09/2020

• Fixed bug with clapping at Bob
    • Fixed teleportation bug where it might interrupt a home teleport by walking
    • Fixed another withdrawing issue
    • Fixed mouse algorithm issue

1.06 - 21/09/2020

• Fixed withdraw bug

1.05 - 13/09/2020

• Fixed craft leather chaps bug
    • Fixed teleportation bug

unpggZo.png

Edited by holic
    Update to version 2.0

7 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Awesome release dude! :drink:

Thanks, man! Looking forward to seeing yours! I probably won't develop this further than I already have, don't feel like paying for membership to make it handle easy/med clues so no worries there.

12 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

:drink::drink::drink:

EDIT: that's the fastest bot ever btw.

The gif at the bottom of the post you mean? Yeah it's ~11 mins sped up into 45 seconds lol

2 hours ago, tjet said:

Another quality script from my boy @holic. 👌

I'll be testing this over the next few days and give you a shout!  Nice dude.

Thanks tjet! There is a small bug I haven't figured out that I thought I had fixed just fyi. Start with a clue scroll in your inventory and you should be good. Its getting stuck withdrawing the scroll ATM. I'll fix it this weekend. 

• holic changed the title to Alclueholic - A beginner clue scroll solver - Re-written!