Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun AIO Farming [1-99] [175M+/Month] [Fully Customizable] [Progressive] [GE Restocking]

Bunnybun

21 hours ago, Humpa said:

Yes, I have had 10+ runs currently where the Grimy Irit herb was kept unnoted. It fills up the inventory (and then I note manually), then it continues fine. 

Okay, it's because Grimy irit is not Grimy irit, but Grimy irit leaf. Fix pushed.

• 3 weeks later...

Do I need to have everything in the same tab for re stocking? I’m trying it on an Ironman, i put everything in large quantities in the inv like teleport runes etc, it banks everything and takes for one farm run, it will do the first run, then the second it opens my bank, then the script stops, thanks

8 hours ago, thedon89 said:

Do I need to have everything in the same tab for re stocking? I’m trying it on an Ironman, i put everything in large quantities in the inv like teleport runes etc, it banks everything and takes for one farm run, it will do the first run, then the second it opens my bank, then the script stops, thanks

If the script is stopping it will usually say why when you open the logger (Ctrl + L)

Could you PM me the log file perhaps, it would be located in YourUser/DreamBot/Logs

• 3 weeks later...

If i launch script on a fresh level 3 acc with some x amount of gold will it progressively do all the required shit? (sorry i dont play this game xD)
    Most importantly, is there a tick "progressively" so it would just gradually figure out best farming locations and seeds blah blah?

17 hours ago, kcazzo said:

If i launch script on a fresh level 3 acc with some x amount of gold will it progressively do all the required shit? (sorry i dont play this game xD)
    Most importantly, is there a tick "progressively" so it would just gradually figure out best farming locations and seeds blah blah?

There is a "Choose best" option for each crop type, this simply picks the high level crop available. There is no automation on deciding farming locations, however, and you will need to add items manually to the sell list.

5 hours ago, DimitriWhite said:

If I pause my subscription for x amount of months do I have to start over at the $15 price?

I don't think so. I believe you'd be able to resume it at any point.

Hi, bought this script however, evertime i try starting it , it says loadout cannot be fulfilled.. i have the items in bank. what exactly do i need to set-up.. just need allotments and flowers to work at 3-4 different locations.... 

12 hours ago, pkermage691 said:

Hi, bought this script however, evertime i try starting it , it says loadout cannot be fulfilled.. i have the items in bank. what exactly do i need to set-up.. just need allotments and flowers to work at 3-4 different locations.... 

Do you perhaps have bottomless bucket enabled without owning one? That is a common cause of that issue.

Generally, the bot should say what you are missing if you open the console.