Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun AIO Farming [1-99] [175M+/Month] [Fully Customizable] [Progressive] [GE Restocking]

Bunnybun

it was my claint, for some reason it wasnt updating, fixed and working great apart from not saving my farm runs so i have to do them manually each time i start the script, also when i que up farm runs, (alotment and herbs, add farm runs, trees and hops ect) it will say farm run too long ect, but if i do them all in a single run it will do them no issue?  somthing you might wanna look at

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely love this script just want to report some issues.

when using the farming guild, I frequently come back to my clients in the morning and find a few of them trying to note crops on the gnome in the high lvl 85+ section of the guild ( I have 70 farming) and it will just keep trying to go in, get kicked out and repeats. This for sure has caused 1 ban so far. 

another issues is in hodious there is an aggressive unicorn that has killed me a few times, I just ended up only planting herbs and flowers there instead of everything to a avoid it.  

• 2 months later...

will the fruit tree next to gnome village be added? or the one in lletya?

also for some reason there are times when i try to run the script and it logs me out saying waiting for crops to grow even though its the next day

Edited by Cj1010

I loved to use this script for the one month, but is there any chance this script is getting an update anytime soon? The script still works but does throw errors all the time. I think we also need some sort of confirmation/time-line on some much needed updates suchs as:

• Adding the missing fruit trees
    • Adding hardwood trees at Fossil Island
    • Adding the missing (high level) herb patches: Troll Stronghold, Harmony Island, Weiss
    • Charter transportation, specifically to Birmhaven (for the fruit tree)
    • Fixing the Farming Guild (Will always get stuck at the tree patch, sometimes gets stuck at the cactus patch and also might get stuck using the herb patch)
    • Add logic to have free inventory space before harvesting things like Limpwurt Root: (since they'll always be harvested all at once some might drop to the ground if inventory space is not managed beforehand.)
    • Maybe some way of dealing with being attacked by the unicorn at Hosidius, the Ghoul west of Port Phasmatys and the rare occasion of attacking a guard when trying to enter Yanille

I'd be happy to pay for this script every month, but in its current state I don't know if it's worth it. I completely understand if you have moved on from this script and simply don't have the time to keep updating it. I keep finding myself checking every week if there's any update coming since I loved using this script while it lasted.

So if you have any future plans for this script, could you please give us some insight into them? :)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 7/3/2022 at 12:45 PM, Pookievision said:

Scripts broken, keeps teleporting to misc, doesn't rake the patch then tps back to GE and repeats

On 7/3/2022 at 1:07 PM, Pookievision said:

Also if you try fix any issues, it'll then go to tree patches with just the saplings and  bug out

PM me your settings and log files and I can look into it.

On 5/23/2022 at 8:06 AM, Towkan said:

I loved to use this script for the one month, but is there any chance this script is getting an update anytime soon? The script still works but does throw errors all the time. I think we also need some sort of confirmation/time-line on some much needed updates suchs as:

• Adding the missing fruit trees
    • Adding hardwood trees at Fossil Island
    • Adding the missing (high level) herb patches: Troll Stronghold, Harmony Island, Weiss
    • Charter transportation, specifically to Birmhaven (for the fruit tree)
    • Fixing the Farming Guild (Will always get stuck at the tree patch, sometimes gets stuck at the cactus patch and also might get stuck using the herb patch)
    • Add logic to have free inventory space before harvesting things like Limpwurt Root: (since they'll always be harvested all at once some might drop to the ground if inventory space is not managed beforehand.)
    • Maybe some way of dealing with being attacked by the unicorn at Hosidius, the Ghoul west of Port Phasmatys and the rare occasion of attacking a guard when trying to enter Yanille

I'd be happy to pay for this script every month, but in its current state I don't know if it's worth it. I completely understand if you have moved on from this script and simply don't have the time to keep updating it. I keep finding myself checking every week if there's any update coming since I loved using this script while it lasted.

So if you have any future plans for this script, could you please give us some insight into them? :)

I can add far more things if someone will lend me an account, but otherwise I will only be fixing issues where I have access.