Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun AIO Farming [1-99] [175M+/Month] [Fully Customizable] [Progressive] [GE Restocking]

Bunnybun

Bun AIO Farming has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.28 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue where some GE related settings would not take effect
    Thanks!

Please fix. If you have high Hosidius favor, you don't have to pay to have certain allotments watched over. This causes the script to just stop at the part where you click "pay". It doesn't continue from the dialogue saying "Now that you're a friend of Hosidius, you don't have to pay me" etc.

• 3 weeks later...

is it normal for it to break out of itself? i didnt use break handler or any type of break setting, but it just 'pauzes' for 12 hours without me asking it to.

Also when i have 2 different farming runs tasked, it just does the first one and then logs out without doing the second one.

Edited by bendy
    forgot to add information

On 2/6/2022 at 6:09 AM, bendy said:

is it normal for it to break out of itself? i didnt use break handler or any type of break setting, but it just 'pauzes' for 12 hours without me asking it to.

Also when i have 2 different farming runs tasked, it just does the first one and then logs out without doing the second one.

It may break if you: limit the runs between a certain time of day or have human idles on, otherwise it should not be happening.

As for the 2nd thing, I would imagine there's some reason, can you send me your settings?

On 2/9/2022 at 4:40 PM, Bunnybun said:

It may break if you: limit the runs between a certain time of day or have human idles on, otherwise it should not be happening.

As for the 2nd thing, I would imagine there's some reason, can you send me your settings?

Thanks for your reply.

Iv'e managed to fix the 2nd thing and will try to disable idle situations.

However i came across another error, when using the spirit tree teleportation method, it just starts to walk to the nearest spirit tree instead of using G.E teleport and going from there. I woke up to my account being dead in lumbridge the other day and i suspect it was because of this, a fix for this would be cool. Also i was wondering if it would be possible to add the herb/allotment patches for the farming guild.

8 hours ago, bendy said:

Thanks for your reply.

Iv'e managed to fix the 2nd thing and will try to disable idle situations.

However i came across another error, when using the spirit tree teleportation method, it just starts to walk to the nearest spirit tree instead of using G.E teleport and going from there. I woke up to my account being dead in lumbridge the other day and i suspect it was because of this, a fix for this would be cool. Also i was wondering if it would be possible to add the herb/allotment patches for the farming guild.

A temporary workaround for the spirit tree issue would be to set your end of run teleport to GE and put any locations that need to use spirit tree first. That way it'll always be at the GE at the start of each run, and thus be able to use the nearby spirit tree.

I can add the farming guild patches but I have no way to test if they work currently.

11 hours ago, killer69er said:

started ramdomy getting an error daying that this script is not compatable with dream bot??

Are you on the latest version of DreamBot? Is this still occurring?

Edited by Bunnybun