Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Configure break as "AFK" break

Stormscythe

Hey guys

Probs for the break handler, it works like a charm! One thing I'd love to see though, is a way to add a break as an "AFK" break. When I play RS legitimately (yes it happens from time to time) and I am doing a non-dangerous task such as mining, fletching or whatever, I do not log out if I want to take a break - I simply just let my account AFK out. It'd be nice to see this feature, so you could add "I just got diarrhea"-break or "my kid just shit himself"-break to simulate real life occurrences. 🙂

• 1 month later...

This sounds great, or even a short break while remaining in-game... such as a "randomly pause script X times every 20-40 minutes for a pause length of 46 seconds with a randomized deviation of up to 20 seconds" type setting. Could fine tune it with multiple breaks allowing some to go to afk log out and some to not. 

• 4 months later...

Archived