Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBarrows: In Progress

Nuclear Nezz

The script has been put on hold for a bit.

I've made a little more progress, yeah. The only thing really left is working on the on-screen walking through the maze.

And then you know, fixing whatever bug reports I get, adding features, etc. :P

Thanks man this script is gonna be sick af

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Started up on working this again.

I worked a lot on the on-screen walking for the maze, it still needs a bit of work but I'd say that's 80% done.

I changed stuff around to give more flexibility on what equipment setups you were using.

I've added to be able to choose how many potions/food to take each trip.

Kill count is done.

There's two bugs currently that I'm aware of.

1. for some reason when it found ahrim in the maze it tried to equip the wrong setup, and spammed equipping between the actual setup and the wrong setup.

2. Sometimes when it leaves the maze it thinks it's already in the right mound for the next brother and tries to click the sarcophagus, with 0 pray.

Other than those, as far as the maze goes I need to:

1. improve camera rotation to get optimal distance on tile walking

2. improve door interactions

3. improve puzzle solver speed/recovering quicker if it fails to solve

4. improve the speed of the pathfinder/optimize when/how/if it should recreate a path

5. move mouse to potion in inventory after interacting with a door in case the brother pops up, for quicker potion use reaction time.

As far as the rest goes:

I need to add a paint(if anyone wants to make me some paints, pm me

I need to add chest tracker

I need to add more info to the profit tracker

I need to add a world hopper option

I need to add costs of food/potions taken out of profit shown

I need to add the option to choose to go to the maze mound last (I finally figured out how to tell which one is the maze without actually going to it)

I think that's about it. Once those are done I'll be ready for beta testers, which I'll be asking around for after I finish.

After I get it stable and working, I'm going to work on adding different paths to barrows and out of barrows. Then I'll be adding more customization for equipment setups per brother, along with prayer customizations.

Then I'll be working on adding more potions(if potions other than super restores are used, idk if anyone actually does something different)

Classes start today so I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to finish. But it is being progressed ;)

Sweet! Barrows is so much fun, I'd probably just sit there and watch the script do it's thing for a while.

Keep in mind, they are going to change the interface to when the chest opens to one similar to (or identical to) that appears on clue scrolls, so that may make a difference.

Sweet! Barrows is so much fun, I'd probably just sit there and watch the script do it's thing for a while.

Keep in mind, they are going to change the interface to when the chest opens to one similar to (or identical to) that appears on clue scrolls, so that may make a difference.

Oh.

That will make a difference. Do you know when they're doing that?

Archived