Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBarrows: In Progress

Nuclear Nezz

I don't think 1 game of barrows takes 30minutes?

you don't do one game per trip >_>

That will only work on accounts that can do >30 minute trips because of the teleport cooldowns. I don't think botting accounts will be able to survive for 30 minute trips due to their lower level stats.

rip I was told that's how most people do it. I've never done barrows lmao

I'll have to look at other paths once I get the rest of the script logic done

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

When I ran it with xyz watching, it all decided to break and mess up. :(

But I fixed the errors. all that's really left I believe is walking through the maze.

After that it's adding in different features, like equipping melee legs while in the maze to take less damage

oh and adding in kill count stuff. I have to do that too.

• 4 weeks later...

When I ran it with xyz watching, it all decided to break and mess up. :(

But I fixed the errors. all that's really left I believe is walking through the maze.

After that it's adding in different features, like equipping melee legs while in the maze to take less damage

oh and adding in kill count stuff. I have to do that too.

Any progress?

Any progress?

The script has been put on hold for a bit.

I've made a little more progress, yeah. The only thing really left is working on the on-screen walking through the maze.

And then you know, fixing whatever bug reports I get, adding features, etc. :P

Archived