Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBarrows: In Progress

Nuclear Nezz

Oh.

That will make a difference. Do you know when they're doing that?

Comes from the most recent poll (Question 4)

I don't have any idea what the timeline is on the OSRS team implementing these things since I just recently got back into the game but something to look into.

There's two bugs currently that I'm aware of.
    1. for some reason when it found ahrim in the maze it tried to equip the wrong setup, and spammed equipping between the actual setup and the wrong setup. haven't seen this issue again, pretty sure i added a fix for it.
    2. Sometimes when it leaves the maze it thinks it's already in the right mound for the next brother and tries to click the sarcophagus, with 0 pray.**fixed
    3. When going through the short hallway, if the brother pops up sometimes it just keeps going because it finds the door faster than it finds the brother. :(

4. in case of ^ sometimes it sees the brother on the other side of the doorway and wants to fight it, simple fix tho

5. chest loot tracking is buggy af right now. But I'm workin on it.

6. sets up equipment inside one of the mounds before leaving, simple fix as well

Other than those, as far as the maze goes I need to:
    1. improve camera rotation to get optimal distance on tile walking
    2. improve door interactions
    3. improve puzzle solver speed/recovering quicker if it fails to solve
    4. improve the speed of the pathfinder/optimize when/how/if it should recreate a path
    5. move mouse to potion in inventory after interacting with a door in case the brother pops up, for quicker potion use reaction time.

As far as the rest goes:
    I need to add a paint(if anyone wants to make me some paints, pm me I need to add chest tracker///mostly done
    I need to add more info to the profit tracker///also mostly done
    I need to add a world hopper option
    I need to add costs of food/potions taken out of profit shown
    I need to add the option to choose to go to the maze mound last (I finally figured out how to tell which one is the maze without actually going to it)////right now it automatically chooses to go to the maze mound last.

**As an update for my progress, here's my list again. I think I should be able to plug through the rest of this over the weekend.

paint is pretty much done (thanks @Stormscythe)

44caa23abde671d757f4340cee65036e.gif

Another bug I've found is that if it doesn't have the right # of kc when it gets to the chest, it doesn't go back and forth through the door to get more (i mean, i don't have it programmatically set to do that, so it's not really a bug but something i have to add)

pretty much most of the work today was getting the paint set up in the actual script (what the gif is is just testing and finding the locations for errything)

I don't think I'm going to be able to finish it this weekend. I ended up spending a lot of my time on something in the client yesterday. :(

I'll try to get more work done on it today and see where I'm at tonight.

Good news!

Pathfinder is 100% again.

I can't figure out how to predict who the maze is. I know it has to be somewhere :(

Right now I'm just working on making the looting better. Turns out we have a few model problems that I'll be working on fixing.

That and getting the looting in the paint working properly.

Other than that, there's still some tweaks to make walking through the maze and the puzzle solving needs a lot of work for if it fails rip

Then I think it'll be ready for beta testing (keep in mind, it's beta. there's going to be bugs and complaints for whoever is testing it)

On that note, who wants to be a beta tester? ._.

Archived