Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBarrows: In Progress

Nuclear Nezz

Hello. I'm making a Barrows script. I'll try to keep this thread updated with my progress.

I had previously been working on this script, so I started with a good amount of the framework done already.

EVER LOOK AT YOUR GP AND BE LIKE "HEY MAN I WISH I KNEW WHAT CHEST IT WAS THAT I GOT THAT DANK SPEAR IN"

LOOK NO FURTHER

c0d7ad24a4ac39b01773146acb4a6e78.gif

BECAUSE NOW YOU CAN SEE YOUR LOOT PER CHEST! :')

>is it weird that's the part I'm most excited for in this script

It has a per Chest loot, a total loot page (scrollable, though you can't see it in the gif) an overview page that shows runtime, total gp, gp/hr, status, chests, chests/hr

It has a brothers page that shows the state of each brother, ALIVE, DEAD, or MAZE.

It doesn't auto detect which one is the maze because jagex fucked it.

done Started Not started

Currently Working on:

Framework

Spells, Runes (need to look at some staff data)

Equipment sets (pretty much done, I think)

Nodes (Nodes are set up, just need to fill em.)

Walking to barrows

Walking to mounds, digging and fighting brother

Walking through maze(few small tweeks left)

GUI

Data Gathering

Tile data (Starting today)

Combat data (I have most of it, just need to add the code for it)

Barrows data (will do after ^ are all done.)

Once I get the framework, gui, and the data gathering done the scripting will begin. :')

Current features (planned):

Custom sets for Melee, Ranged, and Mage.

Three choices of spells (Wind blast, Wind wave, Trident)

Choose whether to make spells defensive or not

Custom ordering for brother mounds

Only a single path right now, which is the minigame tele. May add more later.

Three choices for food (Lobster, Monkfish, Shark)

Super restores for potions.

Special attack support for melee

Custom missiles for ranged

Should be able to do whatever staff you want for mage, but still have to look at it a bit to see what options people will actually use.

Custom Kill count goals

Death walk

Smart teleporting

Smartish looting(depending on how difficult it'll be)

Saving/loading your GUI settings

Progress of the script:

At this point I can start it in lumby, it'll bank, tele to barrows, kill the brothers, enter the maze, iffily get through the maze, kill the brother when he pops up, opens the chest, searches the chest, drops/eats for items that are more valuable than what you have in your inventory, and then either walks back to the ladder to repeat or tele's out.

All I really have left is the kill count stuff (almost got it just have to work on it a bit), getting through the maze a little smoother, and adding in the data on the other staffs.

I don't have any proggies or anything for you guys yet and my gui looks like shit, so I'd rather not use that for hype wee

Questions for you guys:

What staffs do you normally use for mage? What spells? (any level range)

Do I need to add more paths, or is the minigame tele requirement not all that big of a deal to ask for?

Are there more features I should add?

Comment/Suggestions are appreciated.

Updates (8/30/2015):

I need to tweak the maze walking still. I've updated the list above with what I've gotten done.

I've improved the customization of equipment a bit, but plan to do so more after the beta is stable.

I've added loot per chest tracking, and overall loot tracking.

I've added for it to automatically go to the mound with the maze last. I'll add some options for things involving this to the GUI after the beta is stable.

But I think the main thing left right now is just getting the maze walking prime.

I want to get it to rotate to the direction you're walking, so that it can walk to the furthest tile/interact str8 with the next door. right now it doesn't really do that and it's inefficient and I hate it. :')

I need to improve the door solving stuff a bit, since if you fail it just kind of sits there for a while. I think there may also be a config for which puzzle the door has, but not entirely sure.

I need to modify a bit on how I find a path to the chest, as right now I recalculate it every now and then to make sure there were no errors (if people are coming through a door right as the pathfinder makes it to that location, it won't recognize the door there and just continue going through)

I think I'm going to add a refresh method that just refreshes each tile to check for a door, and if it turns up that there's a door it didn't find, add it, or if there's a door it didn't see initially that you can't go through, recalculate the path.

ummmmmmmmm

I think those are my plans currently.

Update: 9/14/2015

It's stable!

I still have to work on kill count stuff a bit, if you're not at your killcount goal when you reach the chest it'll open the chest anyway. :x

I have to add some more staff/spell options (slayer dart)

I want to add more customization for gear, and have it so you can choose per brother rather than just 3 sets of melee, ranged, and mage.

I'll be releasing into beta soon. :)

Beta Testers

I want to thank all of the users who have beta tested this script so far! :)

@wazuup69

@justanotherki

And soon to be more.

i wanna beta test!

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I could test this script for you sometime. I think the script should take a safety first approach regarding food and pots left and teleport if in danger.

I have an account for the script now, and I plan on continuing work on it soon (probably next week some time)

There are things I know I need to work on with it, so I plan on doing those first. Once I finish tweaking and fixing those up, I'll need testers again to run it and yell at me for whatever I did wrong. :)

I plan on adding functionality for using any of the mystic staffs, slayer staff (when I get it, I'm only 44 slayer atm rip) and trident of the seas for the magic builds.

any other builds you can equip whatever you want, or should be able to :P

I have an account for the script now, and I plan on continuing work on it soon (probably next week some time)

There are things I know I need to work on with it, so I plan on doing those first. Once I finish tweaking and fixing those up, I'll need testers again to run it and yell at me for whatever I did wrong. :)

I plan on adding functionality for using any of the mystic staffs, slayer staff (when I get it, I'm only 44 slayer atm rip) and trident of the seas for the magic builds.

any other builds you can equip whatever you want, or should be able to :P

All thanks to @Dbuffed :D

Archived