Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zybez Auto Mercher

Thepecher

I am not trying to discredit you in any way, but this is incredibly easy to make (I made one for myself). I don't see much potential in making money from it. If it was combined with an auto-merch script, then it would be valuable. 

It's easy(1 day work and i still had to learn all the WebServer stuff aswell) but it has potential, i tried it now and i have never bought stuff this fast at merch price.

e1cda325a0f49c844d74a15a0a35667a.png Bought all this in about 30 mins at merch price. Selling all that (30 mins aswell i think) will make me 3m. You can say it hasn't got potential but i think 3m/h proves it does. (The best part is that i started with only 20m cash,imagine being able to flip 3a or ags's)

I don't think it would be worth selling as there's many free implementations of this available.

Route requests through multiple VPN's.

R u sure; it works for me lmao

It's capped at 10 posts/5 mins so 1 post every 30 secs. What swizz is suggesting is a nice idea but it could not work because of offers being account related and thus maybe the offer timer aswell.

This looks pretty nice. I'd hope you integrate it into a script, which should be pretty easy, and then release a mercher with it. You'd probably be able to do better than 3m/hr with a full mercher script set up. :P

This looks pretty nice. I'd hope you integrate it into a script, which should be pretty easy, and then release a mercher with it. You'd probably be able to do better than 3m/hr with a full mercher script set up. :P

Basically.

& I had this suggestion up for months on OS, but no one wanted to do it, sad life

It's easy(1 day work and i still had to learn all the WebServer stuff aswell) but it has potential, i tried it now and i have never bought stuff this fast at merch price.

e1cda325a0f49c844d74a15a0a35667a.png Bought all this in about 30 mins at merch price. Selling all that (30 mins aswell i think) will make me 3m. You can say it hasn't got potential but i think 3m/h proves it does. (The best part is that i started with only 20m cash,imagine being able to flip 3a or ags's)

It's capped at 10 posts/5 mins so 1 post every 30 secs. What swizz is suggesting is a nice idea but it could not work because of offers being account related and thus maybe the offer timer aswell.

If you can constantly make 3m/hour for at least 10 hours, then yeah, this tool helps you make 3m/hr. Just saying, I used to merchant legit and there were times when I made more than 3m/hr and times when I made 0GP/hr. With a 100M cash stack you should be expecting ~1-1.2M/hour over a long period of time merching. Also selling is actually harder than buying IMO, since you can easily buy resources for cheap from impatient botters/poor people who got drops, but there are less legit players who are wanting to use those resources. Most of the 3rd age prices on Zybez are actually quite a bit off from the prices in game, so I'd do my research before trying to use Zybez for 3rd age. You also have to take into consideration that an AGS doesn't flip as quickly as supplies. ^_^

EDIT: This is how much a mercher with Zybez support makes:

All.png

Average GP per hour is ~492k/hour.

Basically.

& I had this suggestion up for months on OS, but no one wanted to do it, sad life

If you can constantly make 3m/hour for at least 10 hours, then yeah, this tool helps you make 3m/hr. Just saying, I used to merchant legit and there were times when I made more than 3m/hr and times when I made 0GP/hr. With a 100M cash stack you should be expecting ~1-1.2M/hour over a long period of time merching. Also selling is actually harder than buying IMO, since you can easily buy resources for cheap from impatient botters/poor people who got drops, but there are less legit players who are wanting to use those resources. Most of the 3rd age prices on Zybez are actually quite a bit off from the prices in game, so I'd do my research before trying to use Zybez for 3rd age. You also have to take into consideration that an AGS doesn't flip as quickly as supplies. ^_^

EDIT: This is how much a mercher with Zybez support makes:

All.png

Average GP per hour is ~492k/hour.

Maybe one day it will be AIO mercher but not sure yet :P the thing is i have to do it now because exams are coming up or in like 2 months after exams. And now i lack the motivation and i don't want to do it on osb... So if it comes, expect it in 2-3 months

Maybe one day it will be AIO mercher but not sure yet :P the thing is i have to do it now because exams are coming up or in like 2 months after exams. And now i lack the motivation and i don't want to do it on osb... So if it comes, expect it in 2-3 months

RS going to be ded by that time D: lol

Its is very nice, but mentioned by Vlad, There is a limit on post count on zybez, I know a guy whose name is "csw" maybe he uses something similar to this.. He got 4 accounts on zybez that post for him. Which makes him earn quite a lot. If you could intend it in such a way that while trading it could just do the math and tell us the price to pay, It would be a perfect script.

@Thepecher got skype?

Also, If possible to manually edit the post timer, according to our wish which could be 3 minutes, 5 minutes something :)

Archived