Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zybez Auto Mercher

Thepecher

Its is very nice, but mentioned by Vlad, There is a limit on post count on zybez, I know a guy whose name is "csw" maybe he uses something similar to this.. He got 4 accounts on zybez that post for him. Which makes him earn quite a lot. If you could intend it in such a way that while trading it could just do the math and tell us the price to pay, It would be a perfect script.

@Thepecher got skype?

Also, If possible to manually edit the post timer, according to our wish which could be 3 minutes, 5 minutes something :)

I do have skype: the1and.only.pecher

Also, the timer is now pretty simple:

-5 offers=3min timer

-more= 5 min timer

Planned: Instead of posting everything at once, post in intervals of 5mins/amountOfOffers to opimize posting speeds. I could also do multiple accounts but currently i am too lazy for that

I do have skype: the1and.only.pecher

Also, the timer is now pretty simple:

-5 offers=3min timer

-more= 5 min timer

Planned: Instead of posting everything at once, post in intervals of 5mins/amountOfOffers to opimize posting speeds. I could also do multiple accounts but currently i am too lazy for that

Sent you request on skype :)

Did a good test, i merched for 8h straight with this and made 2.5m/h on avg with 20m base cash Sitting on a nice 50m bank on my legit account :)

hmu, i can do some testing ;)

nice job though, cant wait to start up again

Archived