Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zybez Auto Mercher

Thepecher

I purchased this script for 20$, user not co-operative, if i suggest bugs, he says to adjust. I dont like it, wouldn't recommend anyone to buy. Just my review.

I purchased this script for 20$, user not co-operative, if i suggest bugs, he says to adjust. I dont like it, wouldn't recommend anyone to buy. Just my review.

Wow thats horrible dude. As I said, there are other options besides this, ones that actually trade and post for you, for a MUCH cheaper price.

Well those get banned, so i personaly preferred him, for paying even more. But e is not ready to update, When I approach with any issue's , he is like - It works fine for him so he won't do it.

Well those get banned, so i personaly preferred him, for paying even more. But e is not ready to update, When I approach with any issue's , he is like - It works fine for him so he won't do it.

They get banned after botting 24/7 for 2 weeks @ varrock lol. Most people usually last long enough to finish a bond, then just transfer the gp afterwards 

How can you even say this? I've done everything you asked and when i was online i've never let you wait! The program works fine and i even added multiple features just for you. Thanks for the disrespect. If you have a problem now i won't even bother replying to you on skype.

How can you even say this? I've done everything you asked and when i was online i've never let you wait! The program works fine and i even added multiple features just for you. Thanks for the disrespect. If you have a problem now i won't even bother replying to you on skype.

A scripter must never shun his users, regardless of how they may act!

(Ironic how I just ignored half my users. .-.)

Thats poor customer service and you shouldn't be allowed to sell if you're going to be immature. Obviously the kid wouldn't be posting this if it weren't true.

A scripter must never shun his users, regardless of how they may act!

(Ironic how I just ignored half my users. .-.)

Why so? If he is lying about it why should i bother. The funny thing is he posted this and before i saw the post i did a bunch of stuff for him. He didn't even bother to apologize or thank me or something. If he doesn't respect my work i won't respect him.

Thats poor customer service and you shouldn't be allowed to sell if you're going to be immature. Obviously the kid wouldn't be posting this if it weren't true.

It's not poor customer service, the program is gives as is (and working, i can assure you that) And this is not a kid, i talked to him on skype and he's a full grown adult. Every issue he had i fixed in 24hours. Now before you say i have poor customer support i'd prefer you to get some facts about me. I can show all the skype logs of me fixing every little issue this guy had.

I mean come on i even added a feature for him and then he said "Dude, actually i don't need it. Revert all the code back"

If a user has bought your product and you have stated that you will help to make it better for them, then the user should not be upset about it.

As for the user, one thing can only be so much, I mean he's trying so hard to add features but you're giving him a hard time.

<3

Archived