Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Please fix this already.

Road 2 Max 2

Ok, I don't really know where to put this. but...

I usually just let it slide and try again later, but its starting to really piss me off. Every time i try to login to a account it just freezes when i click login just like here http://prntscr.com/o1g0wf

And i have to wait a good 30 mins and try again just to see the same thing. Sometimes it will let me log in, but its around 50/50 chance tbh. And its not my PC being shit. 

Specs

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz.

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

So don't even go there saying its my PC. I know those aren't the best specs, But should 100% be able to run a botting client that's for sure..

Please help. 😭

It's probably just Jagex, the past week I've had it take almost a minute just to switch worlds. So how do you even know it's a problem with DreamBot specifically? 

Another important question is how many accounts are you running when this occurs?  Please check task manager during it happening to provide some more information. 

You could also try clearing your Jagex cache, reinstalling Dreambot, assure your internet is properly functioning, and that nothing is getting caught up in firewall/anti virus. 

I highly doubt this is a DreamBot issue tho.

>inb4 muh specs 

Depending on what else you are doing on the machine you could easily max an i3 with 8gb ram simply be using Chrome, Discord and other services while attempting to bot.  So it's not as much of a spec thing more of a user configuration thing. 

2 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Another important question is how many accounts are you running when this occurs?  Please check task manager during it happening to provide some more information. 

You could also try clearing your Jagex cache, reinstalling Dreambot, assure your internet is properly functioning, and that nothing is getting caught up in firewall/anti virus. 

I highly doubt this is a DreamBot issue tho.

>inb4 muh specs 

Depending on what else you are doing on the machine you could easily max an i3 with 8gb ram simply be using Chrome, Discord and other services while attempting to bot.  So it's not as much of a spec thing more of a user configuration thing. 

I've run the client on new accounts and the game will randomly freeze after about 30 minutes-an hour with an i7 and multiple GB of ram on both windows and linux. I think it might be Jagex, or just an osrs bug.

This has been happening for over 5 months now, as i said i usually don't really care, but it's happening so often now it's unreal.

It's not jagex's side because I can run runelite fine with max fps and no lag and log in just fine.

Thanks for all the help so far though.. 🤔

Any errors in cmd?

We need a little bit more information for us to be able to actually assist. If it's been happening for 5 months, you probably should have reported it sooner. We can't fix bugs you don't report.

Archived