Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P MineCrafter [Miner/Runner][Crafter][MineCrafter] CRAFTS ANY F2P RUNE

AspectRatio

F2P MineCrafter

Features:

Can Mine and Run/Trade Rune Essence To ANY PLAYER
    Can Auto Accept Trades, and craft Runes.
    Can Function as a Miner AND Crafter to function as both!
    Supports Tiara, or Talisman

Not Features:

No Teleportation Methods.
    No Banking for Essence(Only Mines it)

No Members Runes

1770795677_F2PMineCrafter.JPG.42aedeb984de992c384c4cea866b5139.JPG

Edited by AspectRatio

• 4 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...

I've used this script quite a few times. I will however say it does not work very well when you have one mule and many slaves. The slaves either trip out when not traded quickly (If they overlap) and lvl 3's will get killed along the route very often.

I use it on solo just to inconspicuously get mining levels up before suicide weekends (To get an edge on other bot farms) - higher mining levels and steel picks after around 2 AM gives a massive edge on other farms using fresh accounts.

• 2 months later...

I found that the bot seems to get stuck, after entering the alter on earth and fire runes (the ones I've tried so far) the bot rotates the camera to find the alter to runecraft but it is not in view. If I make him walk towards the alter the bot fixes.

• 1 month later...
    On 3/14/2020 at 8:25 PM, fluffyballz said:

I found that the bot seems to get stuck, after entering the alter on earth and fire runes (the ones I've tried so far) the bot rotates the camera to find the alter to runecraft but it is not in view. If I make him walk towards the alter the bot fixes.

Came here to comment on the same thing. I only tried earth and air. Air works well but earth gets stuck when it teleports in, i believe it's because you can't adjust the zoom and the script can not see the actual alter. But I like the script, I hope you fix the earth alter, mad a f2p UIM

5 hours ago, Yaakbasa said:

Came here to comment on the same thing. I only tried earth and air. Air works well but earth gets stuck when it teleports in, i believe it's because you can't adjust the zoom and the script can not see the actual alter. But I like the script, I hope you fix the earth alter, mad a f2p UIM

seems like hes no longer active, your hope is gone..... unless he comes back

• 3 weeks later...

Earth not working :( do any other scripts runecraft without bank? This is the only one I've found so far that works with an ultimate ironman account

• 5 months later...