Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
News Ticker
  • New Forum Theme!
  • New Forum Chatbox (on the way)
  • Chatbox Mods Soon Needed
  • Suggest Forum Rank Colors
  • Forum Updates

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Nuclear Nezz

Client Release 2.9.8.4

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay on these fixes, when I didn't have a text saying it was a rev update I went back to sleep :(

Prayers have been fixed, world hopping should be fixed.

In other news, I have my desk now. I'm gonna start working on getting that schedule I promised you guys soon here. If there's anything you'd like seen changed in the client, or added, or removed, let me know and I can add it on to my list of shit I need to do.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and new years. I'm ready to slay some RS now.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Thanks for the fix. As for the features - I would like Dreambot to use less CPU and RAM. So just overall optimization of the client's code would be nice, if it's possible, of course. I don't know how optimized it is right now, maybe it's already perfect or something :kappa:

2 hours ago, Akris said:

Thanks for the fix. As for the features - I would like Dreambot to use less CPU and RAM. So just overall optimization of the client's code would be nice, if it's possible, of course. I don't know how optimized it is right now, maybe it's already perfect or something :kappa:

You can't "just optimize" easily. You probably won't see any improvements until db3.

4 hours ago, alotoffluffy said:

Would love to be able to write my own mouse movement algorithms; would be grateful if you could allow us to set the mouse class to use our own implementations of MouseAlgorithm.

I think that you can override the method that calculates the path of the mouse.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.