Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release

Nuclear Nezz

I forgot to change the version # so that's still the same.

Hello everyone!

We've made some bug fixes, run your launcher to update your client.

Updates:

• Fixed the NPC dialogue widgets to get the dialogue text
    • Fixed some banking issues, namely it not being able to find items in certain tabs
    • Added Woodcutting guild dungeon to bank location enum
    • Added authenticator to game states (not login response, mind you)

I'll try and work on getting javadocs updated soon, as well. It seems there's a much larger interest in them recently. I also realize our activity in the client has been rather limited recently, which I think has mostly been because I've been away on and off traveling around. I'm home now, and I don't plan on going anywhere for anything any time soon. I'm playing a bit of catch up on backlogged issues, so if anyone has any bugs they want me to look into, I believe @Xephy said he was going to try and work on a bit of a list. I'll just point you guys at him so he can organize any bugs, remove duplicates, and overall make it a bit easier for me to know what exactly the bug is you're reporting.

I'll see if I can get some sort of larger "big picture" update for you guys soon on what our plans are for the near future, and which goals I'd like us to reach as far as getting our site and the client back to where it should be.

Thanks again everyone for having patience with us, and sticking with us through our low activity months.

The Dream Team

Archived