Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bankers Services, Mainly Jeff, This is the most untrusted service on this forum!

thuggz

My report on Bankers services!

As you all know banker is running a bodged service where he doesnt take depo's off his workers, how do i know? because jeff literally offered to get rid of my depo, it then went to 5m for depo and once i paid they blackmailed me essentially into giving the other 5m by server muting me all the time and saying i cant say this that or ther other till i pay full depo, yes i am a retard for paying full depo but i was high off my noodle on codeine and just trying to chill.

i do not have any proof as such but when i first joined jeff was talking about recovering 2 accounts he sold to someone as they didnt change the p/w he said this to banker and banker literally said wait a couple weeks first

below is a video of jeff admitting to scamming and he constantly chills with scammers that are still in the servers discord, they arent banned, just given a DNT role

=====================================================================================

Time - 1 minute into video

Jeff admitting to scamming chezza plus others! notice how jeff says youve scammed more people than ive scammed anybody

Time - 1:25

Jeff knowing that he is a scammer claims to have said he is trusted to meno and that chezza didnt have to pay the depo

Time - 1:48

Chezza literally admitting to scamming saying "if it wasnt in the service what does it matter"

=====================================================================================

Jeff claiming that chezza is his brother... so legit guys, best service around

More proof they chill together more than ever.

Proof that jeff claims he is his cousin, seems so legit right??

======================================

Who is Jeff? jeff is bankers right hand man, jeff handles all deposits, at first banker wasnt even touching the depo's, jeff made the storage account so its fully in his name and credentials, now why would banker let someone he most likely knew handle such trusted duties? in my eyes thats the most fishiest thing about the whole of this.

Do you have a link to Jeff's dreambot profile?

Edit: I've asked Banker to respond to the dispute, once you have Jeff's dreambot profile he'll also be asked to respond.

If there is no response by Jeff, Banker will be held responsible to handle this dispute, since it largely considers his service.

Jeff, charlie & jo shown is this video have worked for me for over a year and i known these lads for much longer,

There always mocking anyone and joking around. 

BUT they never ever scammed anyone in this time or after whenever i hire them for personal jobs.

They recently moved on to work for banker but Jeff still does accounts for me occasionally. 

So this dispute seems far fetched to me. ontop of that i have trusted both jeff & charlie with over 150m each and jo with 50m+ for sure.

here is jeff's profile: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/126863-jeffdex

On my phone right now but I’ll form a more structured reply when I’m home in a few hours.

So from the start of this, no bullying occurred, you weren’t forced into making a deposit, you were server muted for continuous racism - which we made light of and simply muted you for a few seconds to a minute and made the joke that only workers can be racist. Note. joke.

You did pay a half-deposit as we were going to be lenient with you and allow you to take smaller orders with less risk (1m orders or less) in order to build your deposit so you could take more and make yourself some money. However, after a few days did I provide the full deposit back to you? Did you receive the amount you paid? Yes. As stated in my policy that all deposits were 100% refundable.

Concerning the video - that I am only seeing now by the way - you don’t actually know who ‘meno’ is at this point in time and ‘meno’ has never worked for me or been part of my service - also has significantly higher reputation than myself.

Jeff does not handle all of the deposits - he was 100% vouched by Nex before I allowed him into the service and I appointed him the role of Service Manager, he would help out in hiring workers and passing out orders - and yes collecting deposits - for when I am busy with other things such as my proxy service or my irl exams revision. I hold a large portion of the deposits however he does hold some, we are in different time zones and if a worker would like a return of their deposit then Jeff can handle this while I am asleep.

Jeff didn’t make the ‘storage account’ you’re talking out of your arse it’s my account that I actually made before I even knew Nex or Jeff and before the idea for this service even existed - I believe I made it around the time of BankerGold to handle gold - he has no access to this account - there is a services account that we don’t even use that he has access to but not the primary account.

I would also like to note that this user failed to provide any evidence to me when I asked for this - he simply replied with ‘enjoy twc again’ - at the end of this video is the user attempting to Dox Chezza/Charlie. 

Thuggz got upset when I gave him DNT and is now trying to give my service a bad name - had I been provided with concrete evidence of his claims, I would’ve dealt with this as I know the consequences from previous disputes and how close i was to receiving a ban.

I will have another user post my screenshot since I can’t from phone (will reply later when I’m home if more continues)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417363170978693120/424118532200988672/image.png

Thank you

one: jeff told you about chezza scamming, jeff had to pay 20m back to a customer

Two: jeff knew chezza was a scammer

Three: You already knew jeff was a scammer as he talked about it quite  a few times in the VC with you, even said about recovering some accs he sold as the p/w where not changed and you literally told him to wait

Four: at any point in this video where does it sound like jeff is joking? he came back with a solid tone in his reply as he always has, do not try to worm out of this sir

Five: i also heard one time that you where decompiling certain scripts, in my personal opinion i think that you ripped off other peoples code and resold them as PVT skripts, I think we need to call forward some of his purchasers and have nezz confirm that they arent stolen code in any way.

Six: you cut out the part where i told you last monday about chezza, so yet again you lied saying i didnt tell you: http://prntscr.com/is14n2

1 - no we didn’t have to pay 20m, it wasn’t external to our service, he was also not a worker at the time and resulted in Chezza getting the DNT rank.

(edit was to update about charlie not being a worker.)

2 - if this was the case I wasn’t aware.

3 - you don’t seem to be on a mental level capable of understanding joking/messing around, also you probably missed out the part where I was saying ‘nah chill bro, do that shit & I’ll ban you’

4 - yes he was joking as you can see him laughing you pleb

5 - you heard me decompiling Sysm’s calculator so I can change the xp/gp as it was outdated - he is aware of this and I have proof.

6 - it bares no relevance, you still have not shown any evidence for me to review.

please stop trying to give me a bad name because you got upset about DNT.

I don't understand why i was mentioned in this post, I've left banker service's a day after it started.

I'm not in any way shape or form affiliated with Banker service's Or anyone inside it.

Thanks.

I don't see any actual evidence of anything Banker has done wrong.

It does seem to me he's still making rather poor choice of company.

As far as stealing code for private scripts, we don't deal with private script disputes.

But I mean, his choice on who handles his depo's is his.

If Jeff decided to scam and bugger off with 200m in deposits, Banker is the one that will end up responsible for paying those back.

So there really isn't more risk in the situation, since Banker is still the one liable for the money.

If you have evidence of Jeff scamming, you can make a dispute on that. Banker's service seems fine to me.

Archived