Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The Bot Farm - A Success Story

Mojo

Hey DreamBot Community today marks DAY 1 of my finalized Bot Farm. This thread will contain weekly updates of where the farm is going and what I have planned for expansion! Hope you all will join me for the ride.

Ill start off by saying its been hectic getting this far, and just last month I had started dedicating myself to learning in depth java, I was able to get a fully functional Bot Farm going.

I'd like this thread to be as active as possible. If anyone has any questions, or helpful thoughts I'd be more than happy to reply.

Below I'll list some features it includes:

Features: 

- GUI/Quickstart to input accounts.txt file + the Mule Name

- Account Auto-Login Handler + Disposing Disabled/Locked accounts

- Will check for Stat requirements if not met, will delete that account from the list

- Joins a CC (currently hardcoded)

- Checks location, if its not in start position it will walk there

- Check's inventory for supplies, if supplies are not met it will call for the mule

- Simple antiban (although these are suicide bots anyway)

Mule Features:

- Mule is handled separately under a different script

- It is checking the slave for:

• ClanChat Member
    • Its hiscores stats
    • Most recent traded player (avoids previous trades)
    • If they have any items in their trade screen

- It will sleep and stay online until it is traded

- Once it runs out of supplies it will run to the GE and sell the output and buy more input supplies

Future Additions:

- GUI that shows the statistics of all the accounts running

- Mule call without the mule being logged in (Sock connection / TXT file checking)

There were so many challenges I faced especially since I haven't coded anything this large before. If It wasnt for the Dreambot discord members Im sure this would've taken me so much longer. I will have to give credit to @@None for his snippet of code here for the hiscore checker. For one, I had initially tried to launch all the accounts into 1 Client via Quickstart. I found that somehow my loginhandler was mixing the accsXX.txt with eachother so I created an individual launch for each account/client instance.

zfdDvwh.png

At the moment it is a little messy, but in the future I'll be looking into launching the cmd.exe in order with resized screens so its easy to read. As well once I have a GUI setup to feed each account's current status.

For the longest time I wanted to have a 'Bot Farm' just the idea behind it sounded cool. When I heard about it I thought about a bunch of Chinese kids in some factory running at it. This definitely wasn't the case I quickly found out. I started with PowerBot a few years ago and migrated to RSBuddy. Shortly after I took a break and went onto TopBot. At the time I never heard of any other Bot client out there so I was obsessed with 'TopBot' (lol). So a few months of being on their forums I heard of OSBot. Now, this community was nice for a while, they had a decent discord and their staff was pretty chill too but it seemed as if it was just stale. Not sure what other way to describe it. Well fortunately enough as I had continued my research I found out about DreamBot! DreamBot since I joined has constantly gone above my standards. The staff + community is crazy friendly (despise the common toxic banter in discord) everyone cares to help one another. That really is what a community should be about. Ever since I joined, I could only ever recommend and vouch for DreamBot.

Costs:

Here Ill add up all my costs an see when I can start getting 'Profit' from the farm.

• VIP (x4) = $28
    • zTutorialPlus (x4) = $60
    • 2Captcha = $30
    • LocalProxies = $50
    • Proxy (x3) = $10

Below Ill post the weekly updates for the BotFarm.

Week 1:

Day 1: 

• 25 Accounts running on one PC
    • IRb1XUZ.png
    • od6YNkC.png

Day 2: 

After that weekend of running 25 accounts I came to realize how quickly my method was adding up investment risk. I had to eventually invest over 800m to get a decent 60% return. All bots were banned with about 1m profit after cutting my losses.

Day 3: 

Today I'm finalizing a new F2P money maker. I'll be trying this out with a new server that I have a 1 week trial for @ VPSGamers for the RSPro+ plan $80/month.

Day 4: 

VPS I bought was NOT worth the $. Still looking for other options but in the meanwhile I will be running the farm back on my PC. Trying a new method at the moment and its racking some money, testing on a larger scale and will update on Day 5.

Day 5: 

Spent a few days recoding the farm and running trials to see what worked best. At the moment Client tabs are broken so Im running each one in its own client. Each account makes roughly 1m before getting banned which is around 6 1/2 hours. Im working on ways to improve this and will update later on. This weekend im looking to expand to 75 accounts which should profit me 70m worst case scenario :P

Week 2: 

Was facing js_connect5full error for a while. After a bit of debugging found out that launching 25 at once made my connection become throttled to jagex's servers. After adding a 60 second delay between each account launch, It fixes this error. Im now running 50 accounts connecting to 1 mule.

Profits: 40m Total

Week 3: 

Decided to spread out my bots across different methods. Coded a WC bot farm script with progressive axes, and as I was about finished with the script I found out that Oak Logs require 7 QP to sell... So I was extremely disappointed.

Had issues again with the bot farm so it wasnt running 24/7 again. Still looking into investing into a VPS. My current F2P bot is making 1m/h across 50 accounts. Running it for a day profits me 24M

It gets quite congested even spreading them across multiple worlds, so I will be trying other methods that dont require 7QP.

Profits: 60m Total

Week 4: 

Accounts last quite a while, ban rates aren't high even when they run 24/7. 1 account lasts me around ~20 hours which I net 330k roughly from that one account. My Mule was getting banned before, I implementing breaks and its been running for a few days with a few minute breaks and staying logged in for about 5 minutes. 

Soon I will be implementing an interface that shows the stats of each bot loaded, as well as an IRC to call the mule once the slaves are ready. 

Profits: 100m Total

*Week 5*: 

Decided that the method I used was very unreliable, and it took forever to sell the output. Ill be putting my script on SDN while I start making another. This is a heavy hitting learning process and F2P is almost impossible to do... 

Moving to a P2P method and will update next week. With gold prices down, decided to just use the gp I made for bonds on each acc. 

Profits: 125m Total

jJuk7Fx.png

proggy

7ZCQpfI.png

Method expozed (DONT RECOMMEND)

How long do your accounts last for?

16+ hours

at least make a gui

Ye I said already Im doing that soon just wanted to get a base finished

• 2 weeks later...

LOL he stopped posting

yw 4 getting ur mule code 2 work jajaja