Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99 + $3.99/Month] - Xephy's Wyvern Slayer - 500k+/hr - Great Combat XP

Xephy

7 hours ago, Almonds said:

Beep beep

Need a trial! 

Boop boop, Authed you for 48 hours on this. Shoot me a message on discord if you still wanted the gargoyle trial too.

2 hours ago, Almonds said:

hXzB.png

Works flawless! Would be a lot more profit per hour, but I am using a lower level account. 

Sexy combat gains though ;)

With piety and 85+ attack/strength, you're liable to get upwards of 800k/hr

Hello! I really want to buy this script! I was just wondering what the likelihood of getting banned is? I know all botting can get you banned but this script seems to be a little more in depth than mindlessly chopping wood or fishing for hours on end.  

Also, upvoted. :) Wouldn't mind a trial.

1 hour ago, TonydaTiger said:

Hello! I really want to buy this script! I was just wondering what the likelihood of getting banned is? I know all botting can get you banned but this script seems to be a little more in depth than mindlessly chopping wood or fishing for hours on end.  

Also, upvoted. :) Wouldn't mind a trial.

I'll auth your for 24 hours when I get home in 4 hours. If you play it smart, you can probably pretty easily get over 10,000 kills. It has full break integration, and should stop when it runs out of any necessary supplies, so it shouldn't do anything out of the ordinary if things go awry.

39 minutes ago, Xephy said:

I'll auth your for 24 hours when I get home in 4 hours. If you play it smart, you can probably pretty easily get over 10,000 kills. It has full break integration, and should stop when it runs out of any necessary supplies, so it shouldn't do anything out of the ordinary if things go awry.

Alright, thank you! I'm hoping for the best.

Wyvern.png.95403340c502faf53f1e2d5f0bdcd96a.png

The script works great! Doesn't really have any "bot like" movements. Plays just how a normal/experienced person would.

(I didn't have very good drops this time). RNJesus was not with me.

2 hours ago, ItsDaft said:

Upvoted, very interested in this script. Would be interested in the 24 hour trial.

Authed for 24 hours. If you have any issues or questions, let me know and we'll get it sorted out right away

Archived