Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99 + $3.99/Month] - Xephy's Wyvern Slayer - 500k+/hr - Great Combat XP

Xephy

Hi I just purchased the script. When I hit start the script however nothing happens. (Edit: got it to start but now it just withdraws random items)

Could you add me on discord so we can screen share and I can see where it's going wrong? It'd help me a ton to see what the issue is.

I've been running it on and off for like three weeks now and haven't noticed any issues like that.

Sorry for the trouble,

Xephy

Loving the script great job, one question, this won't hop me to pvp worlds will it? 

No sir :)

It should utilize all non-pvp and non-total level requirement worlds.

• 2 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, Zeeahhhh said:

Hey bro, think i can get a trial?

Authed for 24 hours. Shoot me a PM on here, Skype, or Discord if you have any questions and I'll do my best to accommodate you right away :)

17 hours ago, Xephy said:

Authed for 24 hours. Shoot me a PM on here, Skype, or Discord if you have any questions and I'll do my best to accommodate you right away :)

Hey man! Gotta say really happy with the script, works flawlessly with no problems. When I go to buy it it says the page isn’t available/ doesn’t exist. Would you have any guidance?

3 hours ago, hellzreject said:

Hey can i get a trial as well? :)

Authed for 24 hours :)

3 hours ago, Zeeahhhh said:

Hey man! Gotta say really happy with the script, works flawlessly with no problems. When I go to buy it it says the page isn’t available/ doesn’t exist. Would you have any guidance?

I'm glad you like it! Did you follow the link in the main post of this thread? I left a big "Purchase here" button that should take you right to the page. I just checked it and it went as far as letting my put my payment info in, but I didn't check further than that. If you're having trouble purchasing, could you make a detailed post about your problem and where you're getting stuck at? I'm always happy to help.

• 2 weeks later...
    18 hours ago, Shanian said:

Hey,

May i trrial the script? Upvoted.

And also, do you have any rates or feedback for bans?

Thanks in advance :)

Authed you for 24 hours. I've personally ran the script for over 30 hours without any bans, and some users have as many at 400 hours recorded.

Archived